how was sspot like in the early days?

Was it more fun? I imagine we had more Somali speaking members then.
Any of the old members still here, if so, what changed?
Pretty much the same I would say.
scrnli_12_20_2023_4-35-29 AM.png

my sister checked up on somnet forum archive dating back to 2001 and incels still existed saying cheap and clean and degrading somali women. We are talking before 9/11
Until Somali men fix their country and make it hospitable and safe for their women, Somali women should continue leaving them in droves!

Go ahaydh sister, faarah luga paasto faido malaha.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali spot forum NEVER POPPED until her highness appeared! @Basra

People were avoiding me on the site after my prediction. They all laughed at me before his win. You should have seen it. I also predicted Brexit and had a special dance gif I used to mock them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny enough I was blindsided by both those elections. Do you think the rising popularity in right wing politics is here to stay?

I think it’ll be more lasting in Europe, but not in North America. Our migrant crisis didn’t coincide with terrorist attacks so the sentiments aren’t as strong as it is in Europe. Our weakening economies are more of a factor

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny enough I was blindsided by both those elections. Do you think the rising popularity in right wing politics is here to stay?

I think it’ll be more lasting in Europe, but not in North America. Our migrant crisis didn’t coincide with terrorist attacks so the sentiments aren’t as strong as it is in Europe. Our weakening economies are more of a factor

Canada is turning into a right wing hot bed (not socially conservative though). It's a beautiful sight. I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. Living in America is playing life on easy mode compared to every other country on Earth. I'm not sure what their problem is.

Canada is turning into a right wing hot bed (not socially conservative though). It's a beautiful sight. I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. Living in America is playing life on easy mode compared to every other country on Earth. I'm not sure what their problem is.
I think our politicians are just spoiled. America is a resource rich country that’s never been invaded. While Europe had to rebuild itself after being completely destroyed

American politicians are the political equivalent of trust fund babies who still find a way to f*ck up a good thing lol

Trending

Latest posts