How was 2019 gone?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So far,

2019 > 2018 < 2017 > 2016 < 2015 > 2014 < 2013 > 2012 < 2011 < 2010.

According to my research, 2020 is projected to be a bad year but i really want to break the cycle. :ivers:

2019 has been really good Alx, reached a career milestone, only called in sick once, no loss of income due to bad decisions, haven't caught a flight due to consistent grind. Made the most out of the hot girl summer and no nut november. :banderas:

I'm planning a big trip next year iA it may either be the US or Australia. I'm gonna need to choose between Cali and Melbourne, but i want both. 2020 will be a make or break year.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So far,

2019 > 2018 < 2017 > 2016 < 2015 > 2014 < 2013 > 2012.

According to my research, 2020 is projected to be a bad year but i really want to break the cycle. :ivers:

2019 has been really good Alx, reached a career milestone, only called in sick once, no loss of income due to bad decisions, haven't caught a flight due to consistent grind. Made the most out of the hot girl summer and no nut november. :banderas:

I'm planning a big trip next year iA it may either be the US or Australia. I'm gonna need to choose between Cali and Melbourne, but i want both. 2020 will be a make or break year.

57644fdadb08c0ddf6711568685da2a2f2c30b39_hq.jpg

Go with Melbourne.

If you choose California, avoid Los Angeles. The most underwhelming city I've ever been to. Just endless, disconnected urban sprawl and traffic. San Francisco, eight hours north, is beautiful though but very pricey. But if you haven't been to the states, I think Florida is a much more fun place to go to than California (also much cheaper). Party in Miami, go to Disneyland, enjoy the 'real America,' of big people, freedom (you can smoke in clubs and bars), and madness everywhere. Also beautiful Cuban women (Latin women in Cali tend to be rather horizontal, 'too much enchiladas' Mexicans)

Mckenzie

VIP
2019 went by fast, I feel like years go by faster now than when we were younger :noneck:

A quick year means you have been conditioned to routine too much, could be good or bad depending on what you want.

Mckenzie

VIP
Go with Melbourne.

If you choose California, avoid Los Angeles. The most underwhelming city I've ever been to. Just endless, disconnected urban sprawl and traffic. San Francisco, eight hours north, is beautiful though but very pricey. But if you haven't been to the states, I think Florida is a much more fun place to go to than California (also much cheaper). Party in Miami, go to Disneyland, enjoy the 'real America,' of big people, freedom (you can smoke in clubs and bars), and madness everywhere. Also beautiful Cuban women (Latin women in Cali tend to be rather horizontal, 'too much enchiladas' Mexicans)

I'm not a big fan of huge cities, but with Melbourne i'll have a driver wherever i go. No plug in the States unfortunately, God knows where i can end up.

Not much but alhamdulilah, I'm alive. Next year is a busy year for me, inshallah we all succeed in our dreams and stay with our deen

So far,

2019 > 2018 < 2017 > 2016 < 2015 > 2014 < 2013 > 2012 < 2011 < 2010.

Hands down CALIFORNIA sxb. That’s if u got some money to spend.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
What research, are you a psychic Mack? o_O

Cali sounds like a good idea but I’d go somewhere more exotic personally :cosbyhmm:

It was tough at the start, shit was going downhill, but alhamdulillah I persevered and fought back the storm :rejoice:

I got karbashed a lil bit but I survived :mjkkk:

VixR

Veritas
Go with Melbourne.

I’m thinking of moving to Houston, TX, and continued ed there. Buy property too. Visited and loved it. For what it has to offer, the cost of living/property is pretty good, ESP comparatively to the capital of the state I live in, which has grown considerably, and COL and property values are only skyrocketing. It’s crazy to compare, plus they also have a wilderness and natural beauty, which is a must to get away from the hustle & bustle.

I’m thinking of moving to Houston, TX, and continued ed there. Buy property too. Visited and loved it. For what it has to offer, the cost of living/property is pretty good, ESP comparatively to the capital of the state I live in, which has grown considerably, and COL and property values are only skyrocketing. It’s crazy to compare, plus they also have a wilderness and natural beauty, which is a must to get away from the hustle & bustle.

Never been to Houston, but I've been to Dallas a bunch of times for work and it's great. Texas is great. Even on a modest professional salary, you can live very well (I'm talking luxury apartments). And Texans aren't the clueless provincial dimwits people from the coasts tend to assume. I might move there one day, although what keeps me on the coasts is the greater job variety and opportunity here. There are a lot of good jobs in Texas, but they often tend to be support roles for the head quarters (although this is slowly changing, as a lot of HQs are moving to Texas esp Dallas/Houston in recent years).

VixR

Veritas
Never been to Houston, but I've been to Dallas a bunch of times for work and it's great. Texas is great. Even on a modest professional salary, you can live very well (I'm talking luxury apartments). And Texans aren't the clueless provincial dimwits people from the coasts tend to assume. I might move there one day, although what keeps me on the coasts is the greater job variety and opportunity here. There are a lot of good jobs in Texas, but they often tend to be support roles for the head quarters (although this is slowly changing, as a lot of HQs are moving to Texas esp Dallas/Houston in recent years).
Didn’t visit Dallas, but Houston was nice. I recommend. Yh, I’ve noted some tech folks moving there. Hopefully they don’t ‘ruin’ it, like they did parts of WA and CA, before I can get my footing lol.

Mckenzie

VIP
What research, are you a psychic Mack? o_O

Cali sounds like a good idea but I’d go somewhere more exotic personally :cosbyhmm:

I won't take holiday advice from a Brumistani, you're about as exotic as a burger van. :nahgirl:

No serious research was done, if i had an average year i considered it a bad year. Life should never be static.

Trending

Latest posts