How true is this

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

It must be crazy some boys and girls were already living their best lives at 14 & 15 :kanyehmm:

There are niggas double that age in this forum who have done less and seen less :kanyehmm:

I noticed that too. The nerds who are looked down upon end up getting married and having a high paying job. The "cool kids" who use to skip class, smoke weed and got all the girls end up being bums who work at Walmart.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

It must be crazy some boys and girls were already living their best lives at 14 & 15 :kanyehmm:

There are niggas double that age in this forum who have done less and seen less :kanyehmm:
We barely start High School at age 14 lmao how does your system work in the Uk?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nursery/reception at like 3/4 or whatever. Then primary school until age 11 then secondary school until 16 then post 16/ 6th form / colleges until 18 then uni
Here we have Elementary schools from Kindergarten to Grade 8 so 4-14 years old then High School from 14-18. Uni from 18 onwards

Or instead of that you can have Middle Schools inbetween Elementary and High School that goes from grade 6-9.

Exodus

Alienist
Real niggas had fun in school and had a future, only nerds who got bullied in school justify it by saying "O-one day I will make more moneyz then u hahah" while they get put into a headlock in front of their crush.

Exodus

Alienist
I noticed that too. The nerds who are looked down upon end up getting married and having a high paying job. The "cool kids" who use to skip class, smoke weed and got all the girls end up being bums who work at Walmart.
Wallahi I'm convinced you got bullied in school, the way you talk sounds like you did

Back in primary school I never used to get embrassed frightened. I just spoke my mind. The best part of primary school was chasing the boys in my class and pulling them by their necks. it was fun. I remember I sat on this boy as torture. Boy I was evil.

Exodus

Alienist
I never got bullied and I never will. Who tf do you think I am?:childplease: Are you projecting?
You sound so miskeen wallahi, even when you said you got your ass slapped by Asian girls and got laughed at, I felt second-hand embarrassment.

Trending

Latest posts