How Toxic is LSA?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Good quality intellectual discussions on there. Better quality conversation than on here for sure. The madow women talk about self development, building generational wealth, discuss the issues in their communities and their causes.

there’s also the other side fixated on light skin, dark skin blah blah blah
who are u

Apollo

VIP
Disgusting racism as is expected from social media Somalis

Some places are truly echo chambers.

On /r/Europe I made a few pro-Erdogan and pro-Turkey posts and got downvoted into oblivion and everyone was against me. :dead:

On /r/Arabs I made some posts questioning that Arabs could unify because of cultural differences, again downvoted to hell and everyone was against me.

You can quickly find out which groups or what opinions people hate/dislike by what triggers them on their forums or subreddits.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Some places are truly echo chambers.

On /r/Europe I made a few pro-Erdogan and pro-Turkey posts and got downvoted into oblivion and everyone was against me. :dead:

On /r/Arabs I made some posts questioning that Arabs could unify because of cultural differences, again downvoted to hell and everyone was against me.

You can quickly find out which groups or what opinions people hate/dislike by what triggers them on their forums or subreddits.
r/Europe is basically the delusional version of the Hitler youth and r/arabs is Nasser fanboys, I'd say I like r/Arabs more just because it's a lot more interesting.

Outside of echo chambers Reddit is a great way to find out how cadaan people think. The world news section is literally a Russian roulette on who they hate the most and it's almost always between China, Russia and Muslims. Some of the stuff you'll read there is so ignorant help but laugh.

I remember on r/blackpeopletwitter showcased some Somali architecture and 2000 pigskins jumped out the woodwork to say it wuz de arabz and how we're dhegcas and shit. Probs the same people who hype up Vikings and Celts as amazing folks even though they're basically Congolese tier civilizations:francis:

All those little echo chambers are extremely fascinating

Apollo

VIP
r/Europe is basically the delusional version of the Hitler youth

Hehe, that's a bit too much. Most of them liberals (pro-EU, against Brexit etc) and they seem to like to compare European countries against each other on there. Only visit it for those quirky comparison stats they post and the occasional interesting debate. But they really hate Turkey, or at least the current regime and the anti-liberal direction it is going in.

Outside of echo chambers Reddit is a great way to find out how cadaan people think. The world news section is literally a Russian roulette on who they hate the most and it's almost always between China, Russia and Muslims. Some of the stuff you'll read there is so ignorant help but laugh.

Reddit has a liberal bias though. They ban rightwing people and rightwing subreddits. When Trump lost 9 out of 10 posts in almost every subreddit were celebrating the Biden victory.

I had a good friend from the UK called Somali warlord, he was a Lander. Me and him used to team up and karbash the madows but the Somali girls were constantly stabbing us in the back...they even nicknamed my boy gaylord.. You can't win with xalimos :wow:

I had a good friend from the UK called Somali warlord, he was a Lander. Me and him used to team up and karbash the madows but the Somali girls were constantly stabbing us in the back...they even nicknamed my boy gaylord.. You can't win with xalimos :wow:
BLM xaarlimos :susp:

@bitterbish
You wanna fight me bro :angryman:
She wants to get it
IMG_20201121_160648.jpg

Here's what used to happen some madow would make fun of starving Somalis, we would karbash them to the point they almost go back to the cotton field and then xalimos would butt in to preach about racism and equality and if you disagree they'll attack you.. And I'm like xalimo this n*gga is making fun of your starving ayeeyo and you are here defending him :wow:

Trending

Latest posts