How to troll Farmaajo's N&N nationalist bots and force..

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Them to show their tribalisitic nature and larping as other tribes,most of these cuqdad ridden tribal warriors employed by the Farmaajo's administration don't even hesitate to attack your tribe and FMS state if you criticize their Aabo and his failed admin.

This FOB BOT has been spamming my status and I decided to troll her out of boredom, turns out she enjoys getting trashed and never blocks or ignores my messages, lately me and the FOB Bot are now cool and she looks forward to my manly voice and phone sex.

PhotoCollage_20201014_224922387.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225101830.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225128495.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225213818.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225245040.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225342566.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225245040.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225434848.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225522330.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225547663.jpeg

PhotoCollage_20201014_225714704.jpeg

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
And finally the old bot decided to offer me a job, I kinda felt sad how much they earn, :nahgirl:
Apparently 150$ a month in Mogadishu is a top pay and is considered a white collar a job, Ofcourse I told I would never ever sell out my people and informed here my family and friends spend 150$ on dinner at the Appblees on weekends.

Miskiinta sold her soul and traded it for peanuts and choose to ignore the Ethiopians in our nation and instigating a new war in JL, she also have to answer moody and temperous Puntite who is in charge of the Bot Farm chief
Ali Nuur every morning.:susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PhotoCollage_20201014_235850751.jpg

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are you exposing your sins to the world?

What sin? the old bot was supposed to block me like other bots but she sorta developed a crush on me and enjoys talking with me on FB ,the Kacaan old hag now thinks we are a long distance couple.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I just passed it to @Jablibax and we Will see how desperate she is for a companion and a greencard.:pachah1:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What sin? the old bot was supposed to block me like other bots but she sorta developed a crush on me and enjoys talking with me on FB ,the Kacaan old hag now thinks we are a long distance couple.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I just passed it to @Jablibax and we Will see how desperate she is for a companion and a greencard.:pachah1:
Doesn’t answer the question, anyways may Allah forgive both of you guys. Does she even know you’re circulating her photo on the internet miskeenta

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Doesn’t answer the question, anyways may Allah forgive both of you guys. Does she even know you’re circulating her photo on the internet miskeenta

It is actually not her real picture dumbo,N&N bots and basically all bots steal random pictures from social media, luckily western bots use an artifical site to create a unique realistic picture of person while Somali bots have to resort to hunt on FB.

You may ask how I know this but this Habar avoids and wouldn't let me do video chat, I would say she is at least 15 older than the victim she is larping us which makes her a benefactor of BooliQaran.:ahh:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It is actually not her real picture dumbo,N&N bots and basically all bots steal random pictures from social media, luckily western bots use an artifical site to create a unique realistic picture of person while Somali bots have to resort to hunt on FB.

You may ask how I know this but this Habar avoids and wouldn't let me do video chat, I would say she is at least 15 older than the victim she is larping us which makes her a benefactor of BooliQaran.:ahh:
Then how do y’all have phone sex if you she’s catfishing
ACB0B43D-BD18-4952-A762-2745DF8069DC.jpeg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Then how do y’all have phone sex if you she’s catfishing
View attachment 147025

Why would I wanna see the picture of an EX-Guulwade habar specially when she told me so,no lie though, her voice is xaax.:banderas:

A mix of Mudug accent with a hint of modern Bandir dialect, very few old females tend to sound young,soft,feminine and erotic on that Hamar dialect which surprisingly grinds my gear.:meleshame::mjcry::wow1:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis

Take a note here, if you ever come across a CBB cosplaying as another clan as usual just keep insulting MX and sooner or a later they will come out of their act. :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts