How to tell if you need ruqyah?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What are the signs of sihr being done on a person? how can i know if this person did sihr on me?

Lets just say someone told me that sihr was put on my family by the family member for the person that was at odds with my family back home. I don't know if they put the sihr or if they were threatening but they wanted to steal our property and were upset when we challenged them in court.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What are the signs of sihr being done on a person? how can i know if this person did sihr on me?

Lets just say someone told me that sihr was put on my family by the family member for the person that was at odds with my family back home. I don't know if they put the sihr or if they were threatening but they wanted to steal our property and were upset when we challenged them in court.
rub chicken blood on your testies that should get rid of all your troubles or u could attach an chicken leg to an arrow and shoot it at them

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

seduce a demon, and ask her if there was sihir on you or your family

Trending

Latest posts