exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
It's just impossible for me to focus, I have so many Homeworks
I can focus in school but not at home

alien

📍outer space
VIP
images (20) (70).jpeg

Yes i am that dumb i can't stay focused for more than 5 mins wtf I WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO LOG IN TO SSPOT FFS
i just tell myself that nagito will be impressed with me the more homework i do : D i had 95 assignments missing last semester due to being hospitalized for a long period of time, but i managed to get As in all of the classes i was taking, and i also did well on the standardized bio test : ) positive affirmations work hehe

THANKS!!
i just tell myself that nagito will be impressed with me the more homework i do : D i had 95 assignments missing last semester due to being hospitalized for a long period of time, but i managed to get As in all of the classes i was taking, and i also did well on the standardized bio test : ) positive affirmations work hehe
OMG I MIGHT TRY THIS BUT NOT WITH NAGITO THO
I have the same issue
:friendhug:

Spaced repetition and active recall , then i just revise for 45mns/ 15min break. The thing with revision is once you get past the first 15-20mins , you will enter flow state and not lose focus easily. However , im pretty sure i got some form of ADHD and should be on addy.

Xaruun

VIP
Spaced repetition and active recall , then i just revise for 45mns/ 15min break. The thing with revision is once you get past the first 15-20mins , you will enter flow state and not lose focus easily. However , im pretty sure i got some form of ADHD and should be on addy.
I’ll try that tomorrow if I don’t doze off beforehand inshallah.

I just memorise everything then get a paper and write everything I know about that specific topic I’m studying. It helps a lot as I find out where I’m lacking. Never write notes it’s a waste of time

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Write one sentence, do 1 easy maths problem

Let's say you want to do 10 push ups? When you don't feel like doing it or the days that simple takes such as cleansing the dishes feels like a marathon(if you feel like this all the time. You got bigger problems...)

What you want to do is build the smallest momentum

We all known that the harder something is the less likely we are to do it

Start simple

Once your start with 1. It becomes easier to do 2 then mich easier to do 3. You get what I mean?

Sometimes, nothing work. You can to make a to-do list tha wil

Last edited:

Trending