How to stop being so nervous when speaking to Somali mans?

I have anxiety already to begin with which I already struggle to control, but I get so anxious when I speak with Somali guys. Wtf is wrong with me lol. I start borderline stuttering at some points when I talk to them or I start laughing for no good reason. I want a Somali guy to take me seriously for once I need UK and EURO ADVICE ONLY NOT THE LIBERALS THANKS!
giphy.gif

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I have anxiety already to begin with which I already struggle to control, but I get so anxious when I speak with Somali guys. Wtf is wrong with me lol. I start borderline stuttering at some points when I talk to them or I start laughing for no good reason. I want a Somali guy to take me seriously for once I need UK and EURO ADVICE ONLY NOT THE LIBERALS THANKS!
giphy.gif
Well just be yourself, everything will be okay.
Everybody get nervous talking to strangers.
Just be your self

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Become a pan Africanist , no more self hatred. The problem with modern Somalis in the west is that they think they are Arabs , from the way they dress , and madhab they follow.

you gotta get rid of that Arab soul and insert a new identity. Gotta free yourself from the shackles. Become a secular muslim or something

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Throw a banana or two, with a leef of khat,
and Faraaxs would engage a discussion with you.

True Story.

1623536398691.png

Throw a banana or two, with a leef of khat,
and Faraaxs would engage a discussion with you.

True Story.

View attachment 188790
Bro the state banned khat here but as usual the faraxs are very innovative when it comes to khat, so they introduced the khat as dried and in the form of powder which you can mix with water and drink... The authorities hasn't figured out their new technique yet :mjlol:

giphy.gif
Lol What really? They’re the easiest guys to talk to albeit not the most interesting. Don’t strike convo with them first let them start and then just go with the flow. If they’re extrovert you become the listener at first and let them babble and if they’re introvert you take the stage.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
giphy.gif
Simple exposure

Become a pan Africanist , no more self hatred. The problem with modern Somalis in the west is that they think they are Arabs , from the way they dress , and madhab they follow.

you gotta get rid of that Arab soul and insert a new identity. Gotta free yourself from the shackles. Become a secular muslim or something
images.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bro the state banned khat here but as usual the faraxs are very innovative when it comes to khat, so they introduced the khat as dried and in the form of powder which you can mix with water and drink... The authorities hasn't figured out their new technique yet :mjlol:

Who said that Faraaxs weren't innovative!

A couple of synthetic khat and any halimo can flirt with us!

:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

There's nobody more morally questionable and/or innovative than someone trying to get their fix. The hoops they'll go through... if these guys' adeers, abtis and aabos put that same kind of energy their youngins put into khat into the wadan it would have had a functioning government one night after Siyaad departed but ain't nobody out here have a rule of law and functioning state addiction, sadly.

There's nobody more morally questionable and/or innovative than someone trying to get their fix. The hoops they'll go through... if these guys' adeers, abtis and aabos put that same kind of energy their youngins put into khat into the wadan it would have had a functioning government one night after Siyaad departed but ain't nobody out here have a rule of law and functioning state addiction, sadly.
It is what is bro :kodaksmiley:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

Secular Muslim :donkey:

giphy.gif
It honestly depends on what type of Somali guys you’re around.
If it’s ciyaal suuqs do not engage in any way
Best to just not deal with them.
The rest fake it till you make it and play it by ear but also be reserved don’t let them lead the convo to wherever, have some dignity.

Trending

Latest posts