How to stop being horny?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Today I got so horny when I was at the grocery store, I had to jerk off and bust a quick one in the bathroom.

How do I stop this?

I’m trying to focus that energy into the gym right now
There is a fix but it isn't too easy long term, fasting. fasting factually gives a lowering of sexual energy but it is temporary but no side effects.

Any day you nearly crack, fast the next day to make it easier on you. We are all fighting the same fight brother, hang in there and inshallah you will make it.

Also disregard the "wait until you are stable" talk and get married asap. ALLAH (SWT) will take care of you and its the prophet muhammad (SAW)'s advice to get married asap.

Also you will become more responsible with marraige because now you have someone who relies on you, and your fight with zina is made far easier with the wifey at home.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
There addicted. U try it once, u love it , then again and again consistently
constant easy access to dopamine and sexual material. Its the worst thing any young male can discover. It leads to a life of self defeat and destruction of one's inner confidence.

At the end of highschool as I started resisting I realized that as I stopped doing it I went from shy nobody to participating in sports, and when I pmo'ed I would reset to being shy.

On my trip to somalia I was able to temp stop the habit and I was feeling like I was on top of the world until I got back home and the easy internet access sucked me back in.

Resist and reclaim your manhood!

Trending

Latest posts