How to stave off mental decline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you stave off mental decline?I’m almost 30 and starting to feel the affects of mental decline. I’m having memory issues even though my memory has been like excellent in the past. I do puzzles to try and keep my problem solving skills sharp but I don’t feel it has an affect on me. I used to be really really good at math but I’m crapping out.I’m too young for this be happening man! I took a dna test and it’s said I’m at risk for Alzheimer’s! What the hell man.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Try playing video games. Some people think that they are bad for you but they are actually good mental exercise.

Also get a blood test. You may have some vitamin deficiencies.

come to sspot and bash ur rival qabil 7 times a day. it will regenerate new brain cells for u. my IQ used to be 68 2yrs ago, now am at 105.

Apollo

VIP
How do you stave off mental decline?I’m almost 30 and starting to feel the affects of mental decline. I’m having memory issues even though my memory has been like excellent in the past. I do puzzles to try and keep my problem solving skills sharp but I don’t feel it has an affect on me. I used to be really really good at math but I’m crapping out.I’m too young for this be happening man! I took a dna test and it’s said I’m at risk for Alzheimer’s! What the hell man.

Take Omega 3 daily, don't use Qat, exercise frequently. Read books (reading creates more neural networks). Avoid stress. If you really want to top it off, you can take Nootropics (google it, many are safe, however, I don't use any but heard of them from Joe Rogan).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1. Either you roasted your brain smoking pot in your younger days

or

2. You have an undiagnosed cancer disease

1. Either you roasted your brain smoking pot in your younger days

or

2. You have an undiagnosed cancer disease
Lol your crazy I’ve never really done drugs and please don’t curse with cancer. The first time I did drugs was 22! My mom also has really bad memory issues. A lot of my older relatives have Alzheimer’s. But Alzheimer’s is for older people.

Kratos

Sonder
Physical exercise has been proven to stave off mental decline and protect against neurodegeneration. If you aren't already, you should definitely start exercising.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Shanshiyo1234

Sxb, wanking and Somali guys are great mates as some here have proven to know the names of stars more than they know the names of their relatives. Easy with the wanking/masturbating and . Maybe that’s what’s making you forgetful.

I rather he wank than smoke weed. Masturbation and orgasm boosts the immune system.

Kratos

Sonder
Loool! The only exercise I can do is probably like walking or jogging. I meant no heavy lifting.
That's good enough. You don't have to lift weights if you can't or don't want to. Playing a sport, running, walking, riding a bike etc. are all really good activities to do. As long as you do some physical exercise regularly, that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts