how to spot a bleaching female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
In the other thread @Sensei brought up a nightmare scenario were I get tricked into bleaching witch:jcoleno:
How do I not get tricked by these females as a man who appreciates a beautiful light skin female:lawd:

S

Shamis

The texture of the skin is key. You lose keratin when you bleach and so your skin is weaker looking and doesn't have that natural shine on it, your skin will look dull and you'll notice that a protective layer is missing

I had a female leak all the tell-tale signs. :rejoice:

1) can't stand the sun
2) cheeks become darker/redder in closed spaces or in hot temperature
3) stink so much you cant sleep next to them
4) pale thin skin as shamis described

Don't say you weren't warned brehs :ohno:

A

Atiya

There's this chick that I used to go to college with. I remember when I first met her she was dark, not even chocolate dark but dark. Then 4 months later I bump into this chick and she's the same colour as Beyonce lol. Funny thing is she used to make fun of this chick in her clique who openly bleached because nobody knew she bleaches but me. She's smart she ditched her old friends from when was dark and made new friends so that no one accuses her of bleaching.

But tbh she looked better light skin than dark so I gave her the W and told her good job you look better like this. :mjswag:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
There's this chick that I used to go to college with. I remember when I first met her she was dark, not even chocolate dark but dark. Then 4 months later I bump into this chick and she's the same colour as Beyonce lol. Funny thing is she used to make fun of this chick in her clique who openly bleached because nobody knew she bleaches but me. She's smart she ditched her old friends from when was dark and made new friends so that no one accuses her of bleaching.

But tbh she looked better light skin than dark so I gave her the W and told her good job you look better like this. :mjswag:

That kintir still be dark as hell though.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
In the other thread @Sensei brought up a nightmare scenario were I get tricked into bleaching witch:jcoleno:
How do I not get tricked by these females as a man who appreciates a beautiful light skin female:lawd:

They're getting smarter and products are getting better, but usually:
- lips, cheeks, hands ( esp. the knuckles), ears, feet etc ( ie areas that are difficult to bleach) are significantly darker than they should be
- scalp that's darker than her skin tone
- skin has reddish undertone and looks thin/raw
- skin lacks moisture and looks dry/ashy
- if she's been using bleach for years, she will usually have hyperpigmentation around the cheeks.
- tries to avoid the sun as much as possible and wears makeup almost 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending