How to spend money

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I’m scared the value might drop and lose everything, might as well play poker

Yolo

If you want to be a boomer you can put in stocks. It's not enough for real estate and I'm presuming you have no interest in dipping your toes in small e-businesses.

Royalflush

novacane
@thesomali caesa
Yolo

If you want to be a boomer you can put in stocks. It's not enough for real estate and I'm presuming you have no interest in dipping your toes in small e-businesses.
stocks seems like the smartest idea but should I do tech or pharma in this period- which ones for max gains

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I’ve got a ton of money saved up-almost £10k but I’m bare stingy about spending it. So how can I multiply it- I barely know anything from investing and stuff

That’s a great start, save more and buy a house.
Any starter home will do, you don’t have to shop or spend like it’s your family home with your mrs. Fix it up, rent it out.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
@thesomali caesa

stocks seems like the smartest idea but should I do tech or pharma in this period- which ones for max gains

I don't know. I skipped stocks for crypto, made more money, lost money and now I'm putting everything in a little venture.

Royalflush

novacane
That’s a great start, save more and buy a house.
Any starter home will do, you don’t have to shop or spend like it’s your family home with your mrs. Fix it up, rent it out.
Mans from the uk- you don’t buy houses you buy flats and they shitty af