How to say chauvinist in somali LOL

So your telling me the gender that balds early, doesn't take care of their skin because it's 'feminine' and dies earlier, ages better than women?
On point. You know how many old men approach me think they got it like that? I’m just grossed out by their arrogance and they are not even 5/10. More like -778

dr.leorio

death\emitter
If you seriously think women don't age faster then men you're living in fantasy land and seriously need your head checked. It's time to come back to reality children.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

"
What is a male chauvinist mean?
a male who patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females in the belief that they are inferior to males and thus deserving of less than equal treatment or benefit.
"

Chauvinism is encouraged in Somali. They are called Farahs.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So your telling me the gender that balds early, doesn't take care of their skin because it's 'feminine' and dies earlier, ages better than women?
Balding has its own kind charisma. Can’t say the same about saggy flabs of fat. If you take care of your body you can be handsome in your 50s very easily. It’s very hard for a woman to be pretty (not old lady pretty but attractive pretty) in her 50s.

Balding has its own kind charisma. Can’t say the same about saggy flabs of fat. If you take care of your body you can be handsome in your 50s very easily. It’s very hard for a woman to be pretty (not old lady pretty but attractive pretty) in her 50s.
You are soooo delusional the only guys that can pull of balding. Are high T & attractive men. Why do most men panick when they lose they hair? Because they can’t pull it off.

8F152883-6AE6-4AE2-96C5-932A93D0D3C0.jpeg
B21E351A-CF9C-4170-895F-3CB345B6400F.jpeg

Women are like a old antique car that needs alot of maintenance. That's the reason why we die earlier mainting a unhealthy unstable fucked up saggy breast and loose screws we got to work hard to keep a happy wife happy life. Suck my dick

Women are like a old antique car that needs alot of maintenance. That's the reason why we die earlier mainting a unhealthy unstable fucked up saggy breast and loose screws we got to work hard to keep a happy wife happy life. Suck my ****
Maybe get with a decent woman. Y’all making it hard for yourself. Dismissing her attitude at the beginning because “she’s fine bro tho”. Or just divorce her why put up with verbal abuse.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You are soooo delusional the only guys that can pull of balding. Are high T & attractive men. Why do most men panick when they lose they hair? Because they can’t pull it off.

View attachment 133201View attachment 133202
Most men panick because they didn’t prepare themselves for it and it’s kind of like a midlife crisis. I don’t have to worry about balding since my dad, my uncles, and both my grandfathers still have their hair but if I did. I would just shave ever speck of hair off clean.

It’s easier to pull of a bald head look than a deceased hairline look.

And you dont gotta be super handsome to pull off a bald look or have the most muscles

C9EE1109-76FE-4608-97B6-FF386AC3E998.jpeg
CDAF2567-F918-4C91-9204-8991C495E60B.jpeg

These guys look average with or without hair. Bald head only makes you uglier if you’re already ugly.

Trending