How to reject someone women of SSpot give me advise.

This woman keeps contacting me and is not getting my hints, even with the quarantine I am not that desperate. The truth is she is unattractive and I am a bit disrespected that she found me to be on or around her level (I feel bad about feeling this way but I do). How can I let this person down gently.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Start wearing a dress around her and hit on her brother :yousmart:
1585631402340.jpeg

lalayariis

Bad cop
This woman keeps contacting me and is not getting my hints, even with the quarantine I am not that desperate. The truth is she is unattractive and I am a bit disrespected that she found me to be on or around her level (I feel bad about feeling this way but I do). How can I let this person down gently.
Do you guys text or is it Snapchat?
Move the conversation to Snapchat and just never open the message lol.
Or open it a day later, then 3 days, then a week etc. Then you can just open it and don’t respond.

Horta, don't ask advice from women. That's the wrong move :gucciwhat:

It's times like this you need bro advice, someone who's dealt with a situation like this. As your luck would have it, I'm dat bro.

Take my advice sxb.

Fuc this desperate ugly girl or you will surely regret it. You may never even get an opportunity like this. I suggest you don't squander it and take full advantage of it. Tbh, I'd keep her as a side piece :pachah1:

Remember Dik don't discriminate so fuc here. And if her face is so repulsive, put a pillow on it.

Horta, don't ask advice from women. That's the wrong move :gucciwhat:

It's times like this you need bro advice, someone who's dealt with a situation like this. As your luck would have it, I'm dat bro.

Take my advice sxb.

Fuc this desperate ugly girl or you will surely regret it. You may never even get an opportunity like this. I suggest you don't squander it and take full advantage of it. Tbh, I'd keep her as a side piece :pachah1:

Remember Dik don't discriminate so fuc here. And if her face is so repulsive, put a pillow on it.
Wallahi I love OG advice :mjlol:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
As a person who's been on both ends of rejection on numerous occasions, I'd say tell it to her face that you're not interested, It's not that big of a deal, sure she might be pissed for a day or two but those emotions won't last forever and she'll move on.

Don't toy with her feelings and waste her time by continuing with this unwarranted relationship, this is another human being who deserves to hear the truth, unreciprocated love can be quite tortureous.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Keep her as a side ting and play the game playa. When you link her for bashaal turn off the lights. :manny:

How ugly is she? Beluga whale ugly, or ugly face with an acceptable body frame?
If it's the latter I would definitely advice you to take advantage of the opportunity.

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
You evil woman.
:susp:
The only people I’ve ghosted are people who’ve wronged me on more than one occasion after talking to them, so less than a handful. Tread lightly as burning bridges is better than popping in and out of someone’s life toying with their emotions only when you want to use them.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The only people I’ve ghosted are people who’ve wronged me on more than one occasion after talking to them, so less than a handful. Tread lightly as burning bridges is better than popping in and out of someone’s life toying with their emotions only when you want to use them.
Haye my bad I thought you were one of them.

Trending