How to prove you’re not an incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-9-24_18-0-51.png

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you've had women who men would date like you a lot, you are by virtue, not an incel.

If you've never experienced this, but have put in work, and got lucky, you are by virtue, not an incel.

If you put in the work, and never got lucky with any woman.... well I got some bad news bucko... you're probably an incel...

People who use tinder are not confident to go to a female and ask her out themselves. What happened to the good old days when men would approach a female he found attractive and ask for number and go out on a date?? This generation is becoming more shy and have low self esteem so they resort to an app like tinder. Pretty shameful.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People who use tinder are not confident to go to a female and ask her out themselves. What happened to the good old days when men would approach a female he found attractive and ask for number and go out on a date?? This generation is becoming more shy and have low self esteem so they resort to an app like tinder. Pretty shameful.
I dunno about that tbh. I think social media apps are used because it's easier. I've gone up to women, struck conversations and gone on dates before, but I do see the appeal to using online dating apps. You can go through a very quick and simple screening process to weed out people you're not interested in. It's a lot harder to do that irl and in real time. I think online dating is going to be very normalized because of this, and not become a factor of self esteem and confidence tbh.

I dunno about that tbh. I think social media apps are used because it's easier. I've gone up to women, struck conversations and gone on dates before, but I do see the appeal to using online dating apps. You can go through a very quick and simple screening process to weed out people you're not interested in. It's a lot harder to do that irl and in real time. I think online dating is going to be very normalized because of this, and not become a factor of self esteem and confidence tbh.
People go to bars and pubs to start a chat but it can’t happen just randomly unless you’re sitting side by side in a caffe , otherwise it seems forceful

The problem is getting friend zoned if you chat too long, dating apps make it obvious what you want

Personally getting to know someone face to face is more authentic and genuine it seems more real than using a dating app. Yes dating apps are getting more normalised but honestly I don't see the appeal of it. You basically have to write what your into and in short, a quick brief summary about yourself. Communication is key. It's way better to know this information face to face wise. But I guess everyone is different.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Personally getting to know someone face to face is more authentic and genuine it seems more real than using a dating app. Yes dating apps are getting more normalised but honestly I don't see the appeal of it. You basically have to write what your into and in short, a quick brief summary about yourself. Communication is key. It's way better to know this information face to face wise. But I guess everyone is different.
That's a good point fam.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People go to bars and pubs to start a chat but it can’t happen just randomly unless you’re sitting side by side in a caffe , otherwise it seems forceful

The problem is getting friend zoned if you chat too long, dating apps make it obvious what you want
This is also a good point.

You probably have to repeat everything you chatted about when you meet the person so it’s not like you’re skipping anything

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Only clapped and insecure people use Tinder saaxib. :pachah1:

Mate there is pussy everywhere go to the local sainsbury or tesco you will bump in to pussy. On your way to school or work you will bump in to pussy. On a night out you will encounter siiiiil!! And here is you using Tinder like a little who is scared to approach a on road :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending