How to protect yourself from the evil eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Need the information:damedamn:

Make Dua when you finish your Salah and tell Allah to protect you from evil eyes and if you're following the 5 pillars then Allah will answer your prayers. Also, make sure you read ayatul kursi if you witness an evil eye just in case and it will help you.

So far I've had many evil eyes but alhamdulillah I managed to survive from all of them.

Make Dua when you finish your Salah and tell Allah to protect you from evil eyes and if you're following the 5 pillars then Allah will answer your prayers. Also, make sure you read ayatul kursi if you witness an evil eye just in case and it will help you.

So far I've had many evil eyes but alhamdulillah I managed to survive from all of them.

Mashallah thanks sxb

Examples pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.