How to proceed with any girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
stop watching the note book. whispering things into someones ear is creepy unless the girls doing it. also putting your arms around someone isn't a way to get her to make out with you. grab her face gently (palm on the side of her ear/jaw area) and motion it to yours. you might get slapped but atleast you won't look like a pussy.

cometchengret.gif
yo whos this tranny lookin hoe you keep posting as a gif its creeping me out

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whisper in her ear, can be anything as long as somewhat sensual it's not something gay like "I haven't washed my macawis in 3 months bby"
Hold her close and wear a cologne you can only smell up close. I recommend Versace Pour Homme. It's stealthy at a distance but has a nice smell up close that is not overpowering of your natural stank

Have your arms around her too and y'all be making out in 1 minute tops. When you've started making out start giving her a kiss on the cheek, then go lower till you at the neck, then back up again. They'll be wet in no time. Remember saying/whispering that you really want them, that they turn you on or mention a little thing you like about her, like her weird laugh or something. Talk positively about something she's somewhat insecure about, like maybe her laugh like I've already mentioned. Making the person your with feel comfortable with herself (or himself @AbdiJohnson) will allow her to open up to you more. Of course I don't condone taking advantage of women after they've made themselves vulnerable to you.

Firstly, you have to get to a stage with a girl where you two are alone, and are at least semi-interested in each other. There is no recipe to get to this stage, simply try and learn.
Secondly, everything you do and say has to be genuine. Will not work if not truly genuine. If you're a high level fuckboy maybe you can pull it off, but it's not advised.

EDIT; Also remember to use your hands. Hold her face with one or two hands, and in the start caress her back with your hands then slowly move your hand to the area you wish to enter or see. They'll usually get the drift while you're moving your hands and either direct you or let you take charge.

Do this to secure the woman of your dreams or secure the woman of your night.

These will work on most females under 30, because after that age you don't even need to try cuz they'll be desperate:pachah1:

stop watching the note book. whispering things into someones ear is creepy unless the girls doing it. also putting your arms around someone isn't a way to get her to make out with you. grab her face gently (palm on the side of her ear/jaw area) and motion it to yours. you might get slapped but atleast you won't look like a pussy.

cometchengret.gif
You put your arms around them when you're making out and use your hands to direct her train of thought to whichever area you please.

If you wanna just make out get close to them, and it'll just happen naturally. There is no recipe. Most of the time the girl will be the one leaning in.

Alright the wording was bad. You dont need to whisper directly into her ear, but lowering your voice and talking a little slower is the key for setting the mood. And youre supposed to already be close to her at this point

You put your arms around them when you're making out and use your hands to direct her train of thought to whichever area you please.

If you wanna just make out get close to them, and it'll just happen naturally. There is no recipe. Most of the time the girl will be the one leaning in.
true, as long as your brave enough to make a move and she's into you, you'll probably get some action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts