How to make some quick cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So I'm studying at the moment and i have i part time job. Allhamdullilah i make good money,however the money isnt enough to save up for a potential business,marriage,and basically everything. I am saving up but it takes ages to get a substantial amount of money,plus i wanna take my mom hajj and that's like 15 thousand dollars for the both of us.Basically i want some tips on how to make some quick cash to get my aspirations in life rolling.And please try and keep this thread serious,trolling wont be appreciated.

So I'm studying at the moment and i have i part time job. Allhamdullilah i make good money,however the money isnt enough to save up for a potential business,marriage,and basically everything. I am saving up but it takes ages to get a substantial amount of money,plus i wanna take my mom hajj and that's like 15 thousand dollars for the both of us.Basically i want some tips on how to make some quick cash to get my aspirations in life rolling.And please try and keep this thread serious,trolling wont be appreciated.

There's no such thing as "Quick Cash". Just google quick cash and you will see what the returns.

I think you just need to stay busy and solve problems for others.

Get on Fiverr and become a freelancer, I don't know how creative you are but there's tons of people looking for help.

If you like the laptop hustle.

Watch this youtube clip. It's a four hour Shopify e-commerce course and the guy is an Arab who disrupted the
e-commerce "get rich quick" schemes.

In the end, it's up to you; keep saving and start learning new skills.

Long term mutual fund each month 100$ or even 25 in 10 years you will have enough for startup plus Hagbad, about your project invest right in finding potential partners for your future projects.

I'd say don't worry about money right now since you are a student. You're not a super man bro. You can't be a student, work part time, and have enough money to start a business. I suggest you keep saving what you can for now, and make real money after graduation and use that money for the business. Take measured but realistic steps to get to what you want. If you force yourself, you might be disappointed or possibly even give up prematurely when things don't work out. I am in the same boat as you and I am not even thinking about the business I want to start and I won't for another five years at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending