How to make Somalis people great again?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Genuine question.
How to dissociate words like apple meher, low life, low self esteem 68iq, drug dealer, welfare, khaniis, deadbeat fathers, divorce, immigrants, loud, prison, terrorism and many more....

I only want sincere suggestions.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Genuine question.
How to dissociate words like apple meher, low life, low self esteem 68iq, drug dealer, welfare, khaniis, deadbeat fathers, divorce, immigrants, loud, prison, terrorism and many more....

Encourage the young niggas to pursue good jobs and education. Teach them about daqan promote a culture that values hard work and excellence. While also shaming any form of 68iq coonery, and we should all either move or at least visit our home country as much as possible.

Focus on improving yourself as an individual, and take care of your family, nothing more. Your life doesn't need to be measured by the behavior of random Somalis you have no relations with, that's fucking stupid.

Genuine question.

Make sure they don’t give interviews on CNN. Those fobs just said “FREE MUMMAD NUR”
:lolbron:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I think first we should start by educating Somalis about the deen. Not just reading the Quran but having a proper understanding of the deen for every Somalis.
That's will help to change and ameliorate with their behavior. They could act more like leaders than followers

Mozart

You need people like me
I think first we should start by educating Somalis about the deen. Not just reading the Quran but having a proper understanding of the deen for every Somalis.
That's will help to change and ameliorate with their behavior. They could act more like leaders than followers
Somali’s back in Somalia learn religion from a young age yet everything you have complained about is present

Islam is key to improving morality. And provides you with a strong sense of identity. But cultural reform is required for average household income to substantially increase. With time though, Somalis will become more accustomed to the West. Let's just hope they learn to emulate the right people.

Trending