How to maintain interest in women after having sex with them

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
How do you do it? I find myself bored with their constant texting and talking. It's a serious problem don't want to end up alone.

Maybe get to know a person without having sex with them. Prolong it for as long as possible and when you develop genuine feelings for them, by the time you're intimate with them, you'd still like them for who they are as a person instead of just having sexual attraction.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
The human ranking system, will place you in the lowest spectrum. The reason? if your sexual desire is out of control, are you really in control. The more you are in control the higher you will get in the ranking system. Controlling your impulses, emotions, lust and other desires. I am not telling you to be buddhist or anything. You dont need to be perfect, just consciously suppress them when they arise.

Example: When you see 10/10 anime character, dont try to find hentai arts on it. Consciously suppress the idea from fruition. If you cant suppress the idea, next step is stopping your thoughts to wander aimlessly around the idea. After that talk to yourself, find your problem to solve the issue. Did you have friends in your childhood? Do you have mommy issues? Are you too ugly for girls? Do you have a big forehead? Are you insecure of your camel teeth? Have you ever talked to the opposite sex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The human ranking system, will place you in the lowest spectrum. The reason? if your sexual desire is out of control, are you really in control. The more you are in control the higher you will get in the ranking system. Controlling your impulses, emotions, lust and other desires. I am not telling you to be buddhist or anything. You dont need to be perfect, just consciously suppress them when they arise.

Example: When you see 10/10 anime character, dont try to find hentai arts on it. Consciously suppress the idea from fruition. If you cant suppress the idea, next step is stopping your thoughts to wander aimlessly around the idea. After that talk to yourself, find your problem to solve the issue. Did you have friends in your childhood? Do you have mommy issues? Are you too ugly for girls? Do you have a big forehead? Are you insecure of your camel teeth? Have you ever talked to the opposite sex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get your hentai fetish out of here

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Stop sleeping with anything that moves. Persevere your semen. There are reason why some many religions, civilizations far more ancient do so

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Get your hentai fetish out of here
dude try to be open minded(netrual). I am trying to lower myself down, to make you look good. I dont have a fetish, I just gave you simple and straightforward answer. I am an idiot, I gave you an idiotic answer but the truth is still in there. Fixing your thought process is very important. Knowing how you think and disassembling that, is your answer.

If your problem is high hormones, then start training. Stop looking at anything that is the opposite sex and limit your exposure on social media. Dont let your mind wander away. Boredom will attract lustful ideas. After some time, you will become normal again. Trust Allah

Sorry for putting you in the lowest spectrum, I dont know you and I shouldnt have speculated. I hope you can give me a good rating. So I can start rating others. 86 points remaining.

Last edited:
You should get to know your wife before "wass wass" time. Therefore, the feeling would remain intact since you were into her before the sexual encounter.

If you're married and she bores you, I think just deal with it.

If you're commiting zina, stop committing zina, either marry the woman or cut ties with her and make taubah.

If I got married, I would at least wait for a week after the wedding because I would want to get to know her in depth in a more 1 on 1 basis. Even though , I would be able to ask question in the engagement for marriage phase within reasons and boundaries.

1) I want to know what's her favourite colour and dirac
2) How many Kids does she want (hopefully Maximum is going to be 2)
3) Does she want to be knocked up within a year
4) What's her favourite food
5) what's her favourite drink
6) whether she can cook baris, Hilb and marraq on a Sunday for both of us.
7) How many times does she want a physical intermate relations in a week.
8) How many times a year should we go on holiday
9) what's her favourite perfume
10) what type of jewellery does she like

If I got married, I would at least wait for a week after the wedding because I would want to get to know her in depth in a more 1 on 1 basis. Even though , I would be able to ask question in the engagement for marriage phase within reasons and boundaries.

You're an interesting guy. You would be in bed with her asking about her favorite color it seems.

I feel like a lesser degree of being. I think of a real attractive woman, I am not thinking about getting into bed with her and asking about her favorite color. Maybe I'm inconsiderate! Here I am not even thinking about that. You would spend a week talking about favorite color and such. I feel like a dog...

tbh I think she'd maybe start wanting to tell me about her favorite color and her life experiences and I'd be like "uh huh" and nodding my head and then she gets all mad at me because I'm not good at pretending like I'm interested.........

in my defense, if she starts talking about some intellectual type stuff I might be interested....... but some women go on and on about stuff I find boring...... her favorite color and what it means to her...... I kind of don't care tbh but I think I'd try to pretend to be polite.... but then she can tell I don't care and gets mad

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just give up bruh, it's called the post nut clarity for a reason. You can't fight your own brain chemicals and force an interest. Just be smart enough to realise you want to keep her around for another session in the future so let her bother you for a bit if she wants to cuddle. Smoking the fattest zoot after you're done is the easiest way to keep a conversation going i've noticed.

Nigga you should know those answers before the nikax !!
:ileycry:

How do you do it? I find myself bored with their constant texting and talking. It's a serious problem don't want to end up alone.

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_174454.jpg
    IMG_20200110_174454.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 172
It’s actually crazy how having sex at the drop of the hat has become so normalized it just is a path of sadness and baggage.
Guys doing it cause of a libido and to impress the fellas. Girls doing it for ego and for the male attention they never got from they dad. It’s haram for a reason.

Trending