How to Increase my focus and concentration to study

Covid ruined my attention span. Ive noticed my phone use and screen time increased post covid. Its harder to sit down and study how can I increase my focus and sit down and study for hours on end?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Study when your mind is fresh like in the morning after having coffee. Don’t try to absorb too much information at once. From my experience I can study for about 2-3 hours a day effectively. I spend the time in between study periods practically applying the new skills or looking at real world applications of those concepts.

What are you studying?

Study when your mind is fresh like in the morning after having coffee. Don’t try to absorb too much information at once. From my experience I can study for about 2-3 hours a day effectively. I spend the time in between study periods practically applying the new skills or looking at real world applications of those concepts.

What are you studying?
Haye ill start studying after fajr and see how effective that is.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Study at the library not home since you can get distracted way too easily, thats what i do. I can never study at home ill end up turning on my xbox or waste the time on my phone

In the library you'll be motivated and around alot of other people who are studying aswell

Basically remove all of your distractions, I've never been to a library but I guess the other guys advice is good go to the library where u can concentrate on ur studies
Plus u need to remove all ADHD inducing things, meaning removing social media, restricting youtube, etc etc
Also don't have coffee or any other drugs, fasting helps alot if you don't stuff urself with food before ur fast and after u break it, u wanna feel hungry then it will push u into super focus mode

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Study at the library not home since you can get distracted way too easily, thats what i do. I can never study at home ill end up turning on my xbox or waste the time on my phone

In the library you'll be motivated and around alot of other people who are studying aswell

or just read in the toilet:

1659605142908.jpeg

Putting your phone outside of your room is a good idea. In between study breaks (like every hour or 2 hours or when you finish the lecture you are studying), during that do what ever you want, bringing a glass of water or preparing tea or coffee, you can quickly enter you phone during that period then switch it off again and go back to studying which is usually a 10 minutes break. This kinda worked for me. Or just take a break from your phone during the whole studying session is good too.