How to increase love within a marriage.

@Yoo made such a brilliant post, I wanted to make an topic about it.

Marriages fail because of crappy sex life, many muslim men look at that hadith and not the others were the prophet pbuh advised them not to go at it like animals
  • the Prophet directed husbands how they should approach their wifes, He said: “None of you should fall upon his wife like an animal; but let there first be a messenger between you.” The Companions exclaimed, “What is that messenger?” The Prophet replied, “Kisses and (romantic) words!” (Reported by Al-Daylami)

Let's use this topic to share advice that can help newlyweds or even couples who need to revive their marriages.

giphy.gif

Communicate. If you don’t like something they did, let them know so they can stop. If you like something they did, let them know so they can continue. :icon e biggrin:

That depends. Some couples drama is a way proving their love for each other other ls not so much.overall i think mutual respect will increase their love for each other.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I think the best advice anyone can give to newlyweds is to be opened to weird fetishes like sucking toes :mjohreally:

Let's not pretend that there aren't people who don't know how to treat the opposite gender.
Some men don't know how to please their woman and some women don't know how to please their man.

I am trying to help these people, either join in or stay away.

It's getting annoying dealing with weird posts and trolling in serious discussion topics.

Exodus

Alienist
Whenever I hear the word "marriage", I get a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Let's be honest, once you do get married, your life is pretty much over :francis:

Trending