How to increase height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis in the west are shorter than the ones in somalia. The food here is too different.

Nah, it's definitely the opposite. Especially for those born and raised in the West. They are definitely slightly taller.

These Westerners give their cows growth hormone and that stuff leaks into the food chain. In Somalia, the animals are raised on grass and tree leaves.

Nah, it's definitely the opposite. Especially for those born and raised in the West. They are definitely slightly taller.

These Westerners give their cows growth hormone and that stuff leaks into the food chain. In Somalia, the animals are raised on grass and tree leaves.
I'm 14 and I was taller then my 18yr old cousin but they were more agile then me but I was stronger

Add that to the malnutrition back home and it is clear why those raised in the West are taller than their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts