How to get rid of a 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started working somewhere new and this 5 was very friendly with me and stuff she showed me around and at the end of the day we exchanged numbers in case anything happens I'm new after all. Three weeks later and that was the worst decision in my life she texts me 24/7 asks me why I don't respond if I don't and cock blocks me from talking to any female :gucciwhat: how do I get rid of her any help would be appreciated guys

Last edited:
Just tell her to leave you alone and say your not interested. These ugly tings are very clingy. It's best in the future to not exchange numbers with below average females. They don't receive attention so they are desperate.

Just tell her to leave you alone and say your not interested. These ugly tings are very clingy. It's best in the future to not exchange numbers with below average females. They don't receive attention so they are desperate.
I didn't know that sxb :mjlol: I was new to the place so I thought asking her for help would be good boy was I wrong:damedamn:

First question, is she cadaan? If she is, tread carefully. She might write you up to HR for some bs reason :damedamn:

You gotta show you're not interested. Be very brief with her. Don't talk to her unless neccesary. Basically, do anything you need to in order to show her you're not interested.

If all else fails, remind her this is a professional environment. This is unacceptable behaviour.

First question, is she cadaan? If she is, tread carefully. She might write you up to HR for some bs reason :damedamn:

You gotta show you're not interested. Be very brief with her. Don't talk to her unless neccesary. Basically, do anything you need to in order to show her you're not interested.

If all else fails, remind her this is a professional environment. This is unacceptable behaviour.
Trust me I tried that shit I barely talk to her yet she doesn't get it. She has the resilience of an elephant I once was 2 hours late from a meeting we had and she was there like nothing happened:dwill:

shes in love bro,even if you fart on her face,she will just take it all in, sniff it and say something like "smells like a garden of roses and lavenders in heaven" there is only one thing you can do,sihir

Trust me I tried that shit I barely talk to her yet she doesn't get it. She has the resilience of an elephant I once was 2 hours late from a meeting we had and she was there like nothing happened:dwill:
What do you mean? She covered for you for 2 hours???
She likes you sxb. You need to make it clear without actually saying it directly.
You could pretend to be taken or you can just tell her you think of her as a friend/collegue. Just casually drop that in a conversation... She will get it.
If she keeps pestering you, you could tell her directly or complain eventually (I wouldn't suggest that).

lol just block her, or tell her straight up im not interested. Its not that hard, just be honest
If that doesnt work, just tell her your getting married to a girl you love, problem solved.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
You must lead her on endlessly and inflict as much suffering and pain upon her as possible. She must be made to do your dry-cleaning. Make her regret that she ever felt anything. That is how you deal with miserable humans

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So I started working somewhere new and this 5 was very friendly with me and stuff she showed me around and at the end of the day we exchanged numbers in case anything happens I'm new after all. Three weeks later and that was the worst decision in my life she texts me 24/7 asks me why I don't respond if I don't and cock blocks me from talking to any female :gucciwhat: how do I get rid of her any help would be appreciated guys
Is she Somali? Cause if she isn't I got a very simple solution for you brother. One where you can let her down easy and get rid of the problem entirely. All you gotta do is ask hehehe

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You must lead her on endlessly and inflict as much suffering and pain upon her as possible. She must be made to do your dry-cleaning. Make her regret that she ever felt anything. That is how you deal with miserable humans
@government if you do follow Samira's advice, can you post pics? I kind of wanna see where this goes tbh.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
OMG THIS IS SO SIMPLE!

If she's Somali, tell her you got an Asian fetish.

If she's not Somali, tell her you only like Somali women.

You can do this by bring it up in conversation.

Just be like, Yo out of curiosity, you ever dated someone outside your race? How did that work out? My preferences? I prefer Somali (or non-Somali but a particular race if she's Somali) women tbh."

Worked for me too many times to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts