How to get better at presentation?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What's the secret to eloquence, good speech and confidence in presentation?

These are skills I and I notice many others of my peers need to improve. For me I think it's knowing your subject well that makes it easier for me to explain that topic in great detail and with confidence to others.

Knowing the subject well is a good start.:icon lol:

Find books about it, or go to a course for public speaking lessons. It's a valuable skill.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

These are skills I and I notice many others of my peers need to improve. For me I think it's knowing your subject well that makes it easier for me to explain that topic in great detail and with confidence to others.
I go to business school it must to talk mini.. 10 min ive been doing for likr 2 years so im perfect with that

Try elocution lessons

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

1. Rule to killing it at presentations: truly believe in what you're saying.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Record yourself going through a practice run. Watch it and do it again it helps me out a lot

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Practice practice practice. Do it in front of your friends if you can make it through them without laughing you will do well.

Trending