How to get a somali girl to date you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dated lots of women but when it comes to somali women I get too scared to approach them because she might know my mother or family I want to get to know more somali women a but I dont know what to say what are some pickup lines to use

Lol, you're adorable.

Drop the pick up lines, just be yourself and get to know them through a specific activity first.

How expensive is it for you to go to your local supermarket store and purchase a red apple? If that doesn't work try a can of coke.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've dated lots of women but when it comes to somali women I get too scared to approach them because she might know my mother or family I want to get to know more somali women a but I dont know what to say what are some pickup lines to use
If youre gonna marry them than you wouldnt care wether they know your mother or family

What's your clan?!
not darod, that's for sure. if you don't know my clan by now, you're a rookie.
my hobby is to harass/annoy/piss-off MJs.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Random xalimo standing somewhere

You: Hey my beloved somali queen

Random xalimo: hi (she is only says hi bcoz she is trying to play hard to get nacala!!)

You: Iam an engineer I make 200,000 per year I'm looking for a pretty woman like u!!

Random xalimo: Oh really she hugs u (Doqonta is yours)

Mission accomplished they are all gold diggers imagine when u are school cleaner what u have to go through to get a xalimo is like climbing a cold mountain with underwear!!!!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
not darod, that's for sure. if you don't know my clan by now, you're a rookie.
my hobby is to harass/annoy/piss-off MJs.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif
You're just a miskiiin trying to get some attention from MJ members on this forum. Plus, insults only hurt when they come from someone you know... You can't hurt anyone here let alone a whole clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending