How to gauge a man’s religious commitment?

How can one tell how practising someone is? Some guys are such fakes theyll just mirror what you are and some masakiin like me are a bit gullible and will only clock after timeee.

So, since time is money, how can I tell from get go?

Ps-not asking for a wadaad just someone with the 5 salah on lock

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
How can one tell how practising someone is? Some guys are such fakes theyll just mirror what you are and some masakiin like me are a bit gullible and will only clock after timeee.

So, since time is money, how can I tell from get go?

Ps-not asking for a wadaad just someone with the 5 salah on lock
Hire a private investigator.

They are many faraxs who are always in other people’s business imagine the intel they could gather if you paid them:mjlol:

Hire a private investigator.

They are many faraxs who are always in other people’s business imagine the intel they could gather if you paid them:mjlol:
Some sort of central intelligence that kept info on them all would acc be so convenient

O
Go out near Maghreb time and see if he goes to pray when the athaan goes off or do a little Islamic pop quiz :ftw9nwa:

Really will only work if Im not praying. Otherwise he can go ‘ahh yes-was just about to say the same’ or you can stay silent but youll miss salah too

good question. not quite sure how to answer that. but the 5 prayers should be a minimum, along with at least studying the Qur'an a few times a week, and also his overall character. pbut i wonder, do women also care for virginity in men? i'd assume so unless they aren't a virgin. but i know for sure, i'ma ask my future wife, whoever she is, if she's 1.

It's not really that difficult.
The best method would be to ask those in the local mosque about the person's presence in the mosque. People in the mosque will know the answer, so ask a brother or another to ask for you

Trending

Latest posts