How to find sspot users on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Just go on Bantu Somali videos and look at the comments. The ones making insane comments about "Madows" are sspot regulars. I found an sspot user (won't say who) who's username on YT is "I used to kill isaaq iidoor monkeys for fun". I know who that is because the profile pic and videos they view are a dead give away. I would post the usernames but some have their actual names on YT and I don't know if that's considered Qarxis

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
qqqqq.PNG

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Just go on Bantu Somali videos and look at the comments. The ones making insane comments about "Madows" are sspot regulars. I found an sspot user (won't say who) who's username on YT is "I used to kill isaaq iidoor monkeys for fun". I know who that is because the profile pic and videos they view are a dead give away. I would post the usernames but some have their actual names on YT and I don't know if that's considered Qarxis
I know who that is too:pachah1:
He even commented on this thread:hemad:

they usually post a comment right after a youtube video is posted on this forum. my youtube name is my real name though so i don't say anything reckless :icon mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.