How to enhance your features :))

Hair

• 100% Rosemary oil and Amla oil for hair growth
  • Deep conditioning hair on wash days and make sure you massage it in
  • Schedule when you need to a trim
  • I’ve not tried this one out, but I’ve seen lots of influencers recommend onion serums/oil
  • Don’t put your hair in tight styles!!! That’s a huge no
  • If your a hijab I use satin under caps with silk scrunchies
  • If you’ve got low porosity hair don’t use protein. It can dry out your hair
  • Use hair products that DONT contain any sulphates
  • Buy a silk bonnet, or else get a silk pillowcase
  • Massage hair every night

Face

• Steam face!! It helps remove all the excess dirt and sebum. It also helps to absorb the skin care products better
  • Try finding out what’s your skin type so you know what products to avoid or to get.
  • Treat yourself to a lymphatic drainage massage to reduce puffiness
  • Slugging after skin care routine! Do it before bed too, it makes your skin look like glass 👍🏾
  • DO NOT forget to wear spf! I recommend
  • Eye masks & cream to help with dark circles.
  • Eyelash serum to grow lashes
  • Stay away from physical scrubs to exfoliate. The chemical ones are less harsher on the face
  • Don’t forget your neck when moisturising
  • The best time to do skincare is 2-3 hours before you sleep
  • Use pimple patches instead of trying to pop your pimples
  • Teeth whitening strips
  • Vitamin c serum for skin or get a moisturiser that incorporates it
  • Great skincare brands I’d recommend are Cerave, La-Roche Posay, COSRX ( this one cleared my skin)

Fakkkkkinnn hell my bloody fingers hurt from all the typing… but alas thou shall continue to fight.
    breaking bad huell babineaux GIF

Taking zinc, vitamin D , C, and Iron will help with hair growth, skin and overall health. No excuse ladies especially the iron if you’re deficient. Reduce the amount of carbs, processed sugars, and sodium you consume. Instead of drinking juice get a juicer and make fresh carrot juice. I recommend you also drink herbal teas and 100% coconut water. Get plenty of sleep and start taking care of your mental wellbeing <3

iskufilann

inactive.
Hair

• 100% Rosemary oil and Amla oil for hair growth
  • Deep conditioning hair on wash days and make sure you massage it in
  • Schedule when you need to a trim
  • I’ve not tried this one out, but I’ve seen lots of influencers recommend onion serums/oil
  • Don’t put your hair in tight styles!!! That’s a huge no
  • If your a hijab I use satin under caps with silk scrunchies
  • If you’ve got low porosity hair don’t use protein. It can dry out your hair
  • Use hair products that DONT contain any sulphates
  • Buy a silk bonnet, or else get a silk pillowcase
  • Massage hair every night

Face

• Steam face!! It helps remove all the excess dirt and sebum. It also helps to absorb the skin care products better
  • Try finding out what’s your skin type so you know what products to avoid or to get.
  • Treat yourself to a lymphatic drainage massage to reduce puffiness
  • Slugging after skin care routine! Do it before bed too, it makes your skin look like glass 👍🏾
  • DO NOT forget to wear spf! I recommend
  • Eye masks & cream to help with dark circles.
  • Eyelash serum to grow lashes
  • Stay away from physical scrubs to exfoliate. The chemical ones are less harsher on the face
  • Don’t forget your neck when moisturising
  • The best time to do skincare is 2-3 hours before you sleep
  • Use pimple patches instead of trying to pop your pimples
  • Teeth whitening strips
  • Vitamin c serum for skin or get a moisturiser that incorporates it
  • Great skincare brands I’d recommend are Cerave, La-Roche Posay, COSRX ( this one cleared my skin)

Fakkkkkinnn hell my bloody fingers hurt from all the typing… but alas thou shall continue to fight.
    breaking bad huell babineaux GIF

Taking zinc, vitamin D , C, and Iron will help with hair growth, skin and overall health. No excuse ladies especially the iron if you’re deficient. Reduce the amount of carbs, processed sugars, and sodium you consume. Instead of drinking juice get a juicer and make fresh carrot juice. I recommend you also drink herbal teas and 100% coconut water. Get plenty of sleep and start taking care of your mental wellbeing <3
Thank you so much abaayo!! <33

Trending