How To Destroy GM/HS In SFG Election

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
To destroy these two 'fake paper based baby states' is simple, it was created from Mogadishu and it can fall also from Mogadishu. I urge all Somalis especially @Kheyre who is not happy with HS being abgaal run, vote for a leader that will help re-install a Hawadle and Beletwayn, that should be your clan priority. As for GM, this is simple way to destroy them, do not send them any federal govt aid or soldiers, they will return back to how they were before.

Infact I think Cayr n Marehan should look after their interest and support a leader who will cut all aid and soldiers to GM and back ahlul sunnah to push from guriceel-dhuso all the way into 'cadaado' but stop there, no war in galkacyo, we will pressure the laangaab sacads to hand themselves into the new ahlul sunnah run GM.

Finally you will start to see Shabab getting smoked out of GM but right now with the Farmajo picked leadership in place, only one benefitng is shabaab as they push into free lands. I urge @TekNiKo and Cayr members to get your shit together, you got a good opportunity to ensure GM is stopped and rebuilt with ahlul sunnah in charge.

The ideal candidate for you guys would be Puntland person who always saw 'GM' as 'two spheres' one as 'ahlul sunnah muscle' and 'GM' as the 'face' of the government. We invited ahlul sunnah to the constitutional talks in Garowe, don't forget that!!!! We as puntites will ensure Ahlul Sunnah has a mighty role in Somalia. We see GM as 'wejiga wa sacad' ama president lakin 'awoodu' waa ahlul sunnah and that's how GM will consist.

To destroy these two 'fake paper based baby states' is simple, it was created from Mogadishu and it can fall also from Mogadishu. I urge all Somalis especially @Kheyre who is not happy with HS being abgaal run, vote for a leader that will help re-install a Hawadle and Beletwayn, that should be your clan priority. As for GM, this is simple way to destroy them, do not send them any federal govt aid or soldiers, they will return back to how they were before.

Infact I think Cayr n Marehan should look after their interest and support a leader who will cut all aid and soldiers to GM and back ahlul sunnah to push from guriceel-dhuso all the way into 'cadaado' but stop there, no war in galkacyo, we will pressure the laangaab sacads to hand themselves into the new ahlul sunnah run GM.

Finally you will start to see Shabab getting smoked out of GM but right now with the Farmajo picked leadership in place, only one benefitng is shabaab as they push into free lands. I urge @TekNiKo and Cayr members to get your shit together, you got a good opportunity to ensure GM is stopped and rebuilt with ahlul sunnah in charge.

The ideal candidate for you guys would be Puntland person who always saw 'GM' as 'two spheres' one as 'ahlul sunnah muscle' and 'GM' as the 'face' of the government. We invited ahlul sunnah to the constitutional talks in Garowe, don't forget that!!!! We as puntites will ensure Ahlul Sunnah has a mighty role in Somalia.

Lol GIF - Lol Shaquilleoneal - Discover & Share GIFs

Waryaa Osman lay off the Pipe kkkkkk.

Last edited:
OP you have to understand that Hirshabelle and Banadir are one and so most HS citizens welcome the FGS having ultimate power over our territory....isn't having a central government that's more powerful than the constituent units a must for federalism? Personally I am happy for all States to have maximum autonomy but even then there should be a friendly FGS to help the FMS deal with one another as well as with foreign countries

cow

VIP
As reer galgaduud sare We wish our neighbors in Galmudug all the best. we have no ill desires towards anyone.

but @DR OSMAN if Farmaajo loses the election then it is over for galmudug as a state as for hiirshabeele i think with Farmaajo gone. Xuud will chase away any remaining SNA as haramcad and gorgor will be dismantled by the next president either purposely or he will just not pay their salaries anymore. either way both haramcad and gorgor will be gone if farmaajo is gone.

all I know is Hirshabelle and Galmudug will exist. Hirshabelle cannot operate the way it is right now and it’s clearly obvious. Farmajo failed in what he wanted and regrets it dearly. Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle being United is the best thing to ever happen to Hawadle but it was Farmaajo who tried to do isku dir for his own benefit.

As for GM, they are flourishing under federalism and are slowly starting to see the fruits, Hirshabelle will also see the fruits after we reconcile and the power sharing is corrected.

I cant take bundlander serious . In one hand they faan about being the mother of federalism and the other hand they advocate to destroy federal states that they should be working with .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ditoore @DR OSMAN ask yourself what will you gain from destroying two federal states ?
Dont let your hate for ciyaal hiraab turn you into fedralismdiid .

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

The ideal candidate for you guys would be Puntland person who always saw 'GM' as 'two spheres' one as 'ahlul sunnah muscle' and 'GM' as the 'face' of the government. We invited ahlul sunnah to the constitutional talks in Garowe, don't forget that!!!! We as puntites will ensure Ahlul Sunnah has a mighty role in Somalia. We see GM as 'wejiga wa sacad' ama president lakin 'awoodu' waa ahlul sunnah and that's how GM will consist.
PL army in south Mudug will ensure Mudug will always under PL. So Ceyr & MX can join forces to conqure Galgaduud and finally built real GM not the current weak puppet control by xamar. :tocry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I absolutely agree ffa

What an excellent and intelligent post by Ditoore, it is absolutely Farmaajo who has enabled and continues to fund and give life support to this paper state Galmudug. We seen how thousands of troops had to be sent from Mogadishu like Gorgor and Haramcad to fight off 300 armed Sufi troops. Imagine if they weren't there? Surely Ahlu Sunnah would have captured Dhusomareeb and pushed out AS all the way back to Ceelbuur.

Farmaajo has also removed by subclan of Reer Dalal in Aqalka Sare and appeasing different clans that dont deserve it. This was the last straw for me He is what I call the :langaab: enabler he must go. Dont forget he failed to remove Ahmed Madoobe and deliver beesha MX kismaayo.

Perhaps a dark horse candidate shall arise but if he is re elected it will be a disaster.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@DR OSMAN He has also upset the MX CAYR alliance who intermarry and fight but are the closest in Galgaduud. He has chosen SALEEBAAN who has heshiis with AS and is Wahabbi, this is reflected in his Culumada Council all of them are Ictisaam, Itixaad terror sympathizers like Bashir Salaad the head of so called scholars of Somalia or Cali Wajiis. Did you know Fahad Yasiin recently married the Salebaan daughter of So called sheikh Bashiir Salaad. You see how intertwined he is in these groups. I think the Murusade in laws have had a very bad influence and is affecting him. This is why he is so harsh on Cayr like AAW attack and Guriceel attack.

Look at all his closest security, Farxaan Qaroole ex AS Saleebaan, Saadaq Joon (former ally) etc. Very strange.

Trending