How to deal with dandruff on braids

Fyi I'm a nigga but I don't think many Farax's can answer this question so Imma ask it here

I got box braids done on my hair about 4 weeks ago. Been taking good care of it so far but I've noticed today I got some dandruff on my timo. What's the best way to deal with this dandruff without messing up my hair? I'd love to just shampoo it off but I'm worried my braids will get destroyed if I do that. 💀 I heard you're supposed to shampoo box braids bi-weekly but I've already washed my hair last week 🤷🏿‍♂️ my hair texture is 4c.

Maybe try shampooing the scalp without trying to touch the hair. It sounds impossible but if you just focus on the scalp and try your best to not mess up the hair it could work.

Maybe try shampooing the scalp without trying to touch the hair. It sounds impossible but if you just focus on the scalp and try your best to not mess up the hair it could work.
I think I get it. True shampooing the scalp but avoid getting too much shampoo on my braids? I'll try that when I get home

Trending

Latest posts