How to deal with a stalker?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Currently dealing with this it's been going on for a while now both online and IRL. I don't want to go to the police but I feel like I have no choice right now :/
heres what u must do
1 tell her to come over
2 offer her some drinks
3 drop some pills in her
4 take all her money and sheiit
5 chopp her in to little pieces
6 force feed the remains to a local pig

Not around sadly so I might rely on my friends

Who said I wasn't ugly?

:gucciwhat:

She's clearly unwell for choosing me in the first place
Sxp she's obsessed. I don't think she's going to ever stop. Have you considered moving away? She's unwell and may harm one day Jo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Get the authorities involved. Cadaan, unstable and confusing sick obession with love is a Dateline episode waiting to unfold. No caadi person will go to those lengths. If you were a female you could end up RIPed as men are more aggressive.

Royalflush

novacane
lmao this whole post sounds weak af- a woman stalking you?

step1. buy a microscope and locate your balls
step2. you either cuff her and have half russian babies- who will eventually be bullied for being half breeds :damn:

step3. if shes not worthy you tell her straight up like a man or you wait for her to rape you
step4. grow bigger balls- or borrow mine:nahgirl:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
A former classmate she dropped out of classes semester one last year but has been on my case since then

She was clearly a bit unwell cause she would act like we were an item and try to regulate my social life. I just ended up ignoring her but she guilt tripped me into replying to her messages stating she was a loner etc etc and didn't mean no harm by it .

Anyways she's creepy pops up outside my apartment and makes a million different social accounts to try and talk to me. She went to my local masjid pretending she was my sister and needed my new number from the imam one time .

There are million different things she's done already but it might expose me to someone who knows what I'm talking about
you must be eiher fine as hell or she must be a creep straight up

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You truly do not want an mental unstable and unpredictable person following you around. Have you try getting in contact with her parents?

assuming this is real, u have to get a restraining order against her. u never know what mentally unstable people are capable to... do something now and let ur friends and family know about this in case something would happen!

A former classmate she dropped out of classes semester one last year but has been on my case since then

She was clearly a bit unwell cause she would act like we were an item and try to regulate my social life. I just ended up ignoring her but she guilt tripped me into replying to her messages stating she was a loner etc etc and didn't mean no harm by it .

Anyways she's creepy pops up outside my apartment and makes a million different social accounts to try and talk to me. She went to my local masjid pretending she was my sister and needed my new number from the imam one time .

There are million different things she's done already but it might expose me to someone who knows what I'm talking about

I advise you to fight fire with fire, start stalking and annoying her on social media.

Follow her while she's going home and make scary animal noises from behind the bushes and trees, that'll show her who's the boss. :pachah1:

Currently dealing with this it's been going on for a while now both online and IRL. I don't want to go to the police but I feel like I have no choice right now :/
Collect evidence. Record her lurking outside your apartment. Record her acknowledging all the stalker ish she did. Record numbers, record every contact. This will make it much easier to get a restraining order.

She’s being hella weird, be careful. Bs be crazy

Trending

Latest posts