How to deal with a stalker?

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Currently dealing with this it's been going on for a while now both online and IRL. I don't want to go to the police but I feel like I have no choice right now :/

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Who is this talker? A friend or an admirer?

Give us more info so we could help you out!

A former classmate she dropped out of classes semester one last year but has been on my case since then

She was clearly a bit unwell cause she would act like we were an item and try to regulate my social life. I just ended up ignoring her but she guilt tripped me into replying to her messages stating she was a loner etc etc and didn't mean no harm by it .

Anyways she's creepy pops up outside my apartment and makes a million different social accounts to try and talk to me. She went to my local masjid pretending she was my sister and needed my new number from the imam one time .

There are million different things she's done already but it might expose me to someone who knows what I'm talking about

A former classmate she dropped out of classes semester one last year but has been on my case since then

She was clearly a bit unwell cause she would act like we were an item and try to regulate my social life. I just ended up ignoring her but she guilt tripped me into replying to her messages stating she was a loner etc etc and didn't mean no harm by it .

Anyways she's creepy pops up outside my apartment and makes a million different social accounts to try and talk to me. She went to my local masjid pretending she was my sister and needed my new number from the imam one time .

There are million different things she's done already but it might expose me to someone who knows what I'm talking about
Don’t go to the police it might kill her confidence. Instead gross her out by farting in front of her while picking your nose lol it sounds she likes you so just turn her off next time you see her. Update us lol.

Alluring

Sayonara

Confront her, if she doesn't listen get a restraining order

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Don’t go to the police it might kill her confidence. Instead gross her out by farting in front of her while picking your nose lol it sounds she likes you so just turn her off next time you see her. Update us lol.

She's always in the distance like a lost cat I'll never be able to do that, also if I meet with her I feel like she will take it the wrong way.

Confront her, if she doesn't listen get a restraining order

I have it goes through one ear and comes out the other also restrainng orders are bothersome to get and not that easy I heard

:farmajoyaab:

Alluring

Sayonara
She's always in the distance like a lost cat I'll never be able to do that, also if I meet with her I feel like she will take it the wrong way.

I have it goes through one ear and comes out the other also restrainng orders are bothersome to get and not that easy I heard

:farmajoyaab:

Put on your big boy pants and go to her father or mother and tell them you're not interested in their daughter and if she doesn't leave you alone you'll go the police. (don't actually go to them just scare them)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ask your sisters or cousins to put her in the right place. If this doesn’t work get a restraining order.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Put on your big boy pants and go to her father or mother and tell them you're not interested in their daughter and if she doesn't leave you alone you'll go the police. (don't actually go to them just scare them)

She's cadaan I don't know her parents :damedamn:

Ask your sisters or cousins to put her in the right place. If this doesn’t work get a restraining order.

I'm alone out here noone other than some friends I'll ask one of them to help me out. Last time she listened for a bit and started being crazy a month later

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Did you smash??? This usually happens when you pipe a girl the right way

Nope I'm not about that life , all I did was help her during her first semester brought her into my friendship group etc. She couldn't take the stress of it all and dropped out that's when the waali got upgraded lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
abaaay Sabu STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r the stalker.

I had that shit happen before, did you have intercourse with her. My advice is to get out of town, before she murders you.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
How can a cadaan pretend to be your sister and go to the Masjid?
#fakenews

She's Eastern Europe you can't really tell she's cadaan. Besides she went to the masjid with a hijab on and mask you think anyone can tell? Her whole story made no sense and the Imam knows I don't have siblings in the country. I forgot this is SSpot I don't know why I assumed I'd get any real advice

:noneck:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
tenor.gif

Trending