How to cut off bloodsucking cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have issues with my jealous trampy waste of space cuzins I always try my hardest to cut them off but they always seem to pull up on me at the most unexpected times when my guard is low. How do I cutoff these wastemans should I just tell them foreal how I feel about them that they are jealous bloodsucking leeches or not.

tell em to f*ck off if they dont get their shit together
They alway in my house fam they never f*ck off Ive had enough of there bs though, now if they don't get the message its swingers fam.
Move to another city cut ties with family tell your parents to not give up new # to them
I can't leave the house until June im gonna leave then but whilst im still here how do I get rid of these pagans calmly without fully spazzing out.

I have two dogs and they are only kept at the backyard when my parents and few best Somali friends are visiting. None stays long. They call and I move the dogs and if they don’t call, they meet the dogs and turn around.

Be open and frank with them. Tell them what bothers you about them. Help them get a life and f*ck off. “Cutting them off” is not going to work.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Buy this
_BcvQb2w_Wk__(KGrHqIH-CoEquZ7NEfiBK10Se_GV____12.jpg

Every time they come over go spray it on their clothes they will stop coming

It's a shitty thing to do
:manny:

Lmaooo your recky fam

Geeljire

Don’t misunderstand me, both dogs are dear to me and they are like two beefing Somali clans on a territory. Though they tolerate one another sometimes, a fight can erupt anytime, so one has a jurisdiction over the frontyard and the other, at the backyard. This way, they also keep the house safer.

They alway in my house fam they never f*ck off Ive had enough of there bs though, now if they don't get the message its swingers fam.

I can't leave the house until June im gonna leave then but whilst im still here how do I get rid of these pagans calmly without fully spazzing out.
Why are they always at your house? Do they live with you? I swear somalis give you no space. :bell:

I had a cousin feel the same way about me, I was best friends with my cousins, his sisters. He stole my phone and even spat on me. I stopped coming only when I and everyone else got married at around the same time.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Well, You can be honest with them and tell them you cannot continue to be supporting them and it is time for them to support them self without the naming calling. Remember that when give money or helping someone in need that that your reward is with Allah and that is the best thing you can do for yourself. But whatever you decide to do make sure to mature about it. Good luck bro :nvjpqts:.

I had a cousin feel the same way about me, I was best friends with my cousins, his sisters. He stole my phone and even spat on me. I stopped coming only when I and everyone else got married at around the same time.
He probably was mad at you because you corrupted his sisters am I right?

Well, You can be honest with them and tell them you cannot continue to be supporting them and it is time for them to support them self without the naming calling. Remember that when give money or helping someone in need that that your reward is with Allah and that is the best thing you can do for yourself. But whatever you decide to do make sure to mature about it. Good luck bro :nvjpqts:.
Thanks for the advice that was only real advice here bro .I already told them that im not there dad dont hustle me go get money they aint come back to me with that bs since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending