how to cope with the digestive problems following after quitting Gedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
im tryna' quit Gedo, i haven't had a blunt for a week or so:rejoice: but this digestive problems gettin' me fucked:mjcry: and even the food don't taste no more. Man, i feel like its so much easier to just start smokin' again but i got so accustomed to that shit i wouldn't eat the breakfast without lightin' up one. :meleshame:

Gedo = weed?

your digestive problems are probably being caused by something else bud, go get it checked out. whatever it is its starting to affect your appetite

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You need to overdose on fruits, any fibre that gets your digestive system working since they are natural laxatives. Drink a lot of water to get rid of the toxic shit and clean your insides too

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Holy shit I'm going through the same exact issue wallahi, I can barely eat a meal a day and I'm having serious stomach issues kkkkkkk.

I've already lost like 9 lbs

:chrisfreshhah:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Holy shit I'm going through the same exact issue wallahi, I can barely eat a meal a day and I'm having serious stomach issues kkkkkkk.

I've already lost like 9 lbs

:chrisfreshhah:

Same here man, i lost weight as well! I don't know how long it will last :tocry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Same here man, i lost weight as well! I don't know how long it will last :tocry:

Very strange bro, if I dont eat it's like gas builds up, the moment I do eat I feel like shit, nothing coming out either end, this is suffering

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't get that but after smoking everyday for couple months and quitting cold turkey, it's hard to sleep.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've slept like a baby surpringly, I thought for sure it would be fucked up because I always went to bed a little high

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Makes you lazy, enables nothingness, isn't a social-promoting drug and is illegal are my guesses. It's good for medicinal purposes and maybe once a month when you want to be alone for an evening

dont buy into that propaganda depends on the person, i graduated from university being high almost everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending