How to cope with High Testosterone?

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Doesnt finasteride make your infertile, why sacrifice the potential to have future children to save a shitty hairline?
It reduces sperm concentration and sperm count. It also greatly reduces sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to reach and fertilise the egg).
The good thing is that this can be reversed once u stop taking the medication but i think the reversibility might be affected the longer u take it.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
It reduces sperm concentration and sperm count. It also greatly reduces sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to reach and fertilise the egg).
The good thing is that this can be reversed once u stop taking the medication but i think the reversibility might be affected the longer u take it.
If that’s the case then even Islamically it could be considered forbidden as it has an adverse effect on health.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I've been gyming for almost a year now and have grew decent muscles around my body. I take Finasteride 1mg daily to keep my hairline but this drug also increases Testosterone by reducing DHT conversion. As a result I have really bad back acne and uncontrollable sex drive with bad anger issues. Does anyone else has similar experience with this?
Embrace it

Trending

Latest posts