How to concentrate better in prayers

Can someone give me some advice bithnillah

Alhamdulillah I’ve been praying consistently since I was 16 however recently I’ve been finding it hard to concentrate during my prayers ,don’t know what’s wrong with me.
Is my Iman low??
How can I improve my concentration and sincerity during my prayers

Alhamdulillah I’ve been praying consistently since I was 16 however recently I’ve been finding it hard to concentrate during my prayers ,don’t know what’s wrong with me.
Is my Iman low??
Do you fidget in prayer? Like do you get distracted do you look around elaborate ❤

Is my Iman low??
Sometimes I feel like I’m rushing in the past my prayers were really sincere and I used to make lots of duas but since September it’s gone downhill
Have you had any major changes in your life since September?

transp.gif
Tazkiyah
Targheeb and Tarheeb
hlleaf.gif
The Effects of Sins
Author: Ibn al-Qayyim
Source: Al-Jawab al-Kaafi
Article ID : TZK050002 [45641
ONE. The Prevention of Knowledge: Knowledge is a light which Allaah throws into the heart and disobedience extinguishes this light.
Imaam Shaafi'ee said:
I complained to Wakee' about the weakness of my memory
So he ordered me to abandon disobedience
And informed me that the knowledge is light
And that the light of Allaah is not given to the disobedient
TWO. The Prevention of Sustenance: Just as Taqwaa brings about sustenance, the abandonment of Taqwaa causes poverty. There is nothing which can bring about sustenance like the abandonment of disobedience
THREE. The prevention of obedience (to Allaah). If there was no other punishment for sin other than that it prevents one from obedience to Allaah then this would be sufficient.

Do you know what you are saying when reading Qur'an? If not I suggest reading the translation of the smaller surahs or bigger ones if you can, and memorize them. Maybe you will be more focused on what you're reading InshaAllah.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i still struggle with this, but I’ll give you tips on what helped me.
  • Read out loud, I swear this method is so underrated. When you read it out loud and focus carefully on all the words your reciting you’ll pray way better
  • go slowly, ignore worldly desires
  • imagine Allah in front of you right now
  • imagine your on camera (when your in your grave, your life is shown to you in every detail) would you want to see yourself running away from salat?
  • imagine if you were leading all the prophets, you wouldn’t want to stutter or make a mistake.
  • memorize a new Surah, your probably struggling because you keep repeating qul hua llahu ahad, yes we all know sis. Challenge yourself
  • get a kitaab and place it down and read it while praying
if any of these tips don’t work, just know that if you know that your struggling and your trying, that’s a sign of a strong iman. A person with a weak iman wouldn’t even care to make it up to Allah @Royalty of Bari

Imagine that could be your last salah!
Imagine that you were in front of Allaah, the most powerful, and that he is watching your prayer and knows where/what your focus is!
Keep in mind that, you are praying to the one who created you and gave you/us more blessings than we can possibly count! and that your daily5 prayers are an important part of us showing our gratefulness!

Trending