How to bring this up to friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one friend who always picks me up in her car and we see each other a few times a week. I really enjoy hanging out with her and most of her friends.

But sometimes she brings her one male friend with her. To be blunt, he is not the type of person who you want to hang out with. He's socially awkward, sometimes obnoxious, talks about nerdy things that I have no interest in, and not to mention he's thirsty af. I've caught him checking me out on more than one occasion and it makes me so uncomfortable. Like, we're supposed to be fucking friends, dude.
:drakewtf:
Not to mention, he never buys his own weed. Me and my friend are the only ones providing, and it makes me really annoyed knowing that this nigga is smoking up my stash. This is the part that really gets to me.
:francis:
Is there a way to tell her not to bring him along with us? She's known him for longer than me, and I can tell that she brings him along to socialize bc he's not the most popular person. But f*ck is he annoying. I want to talk about the latest drama, not about wrestling or fucking Yu-gi-oh.
:childplease:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Fucking beta male hanging out with chicks talkin bout yugiho cards :mjlol:

Respect to the brudda for not paying tho :chrisfreshhah: i approve of finessing all tings

We had a chick in our circle who use to bun up with us, after passing her around and getting bored of her, we helped her set up a profile on craigslist to get thirsty rich guys pay £££ for her "services".

We wanted to take a cut of the proceedings and baashaal with it, laakin the grew out of her hoe phase :francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From what I gather he's unattractive lookswise and or in behaviour. :yacadiim:
And he's no real nerd. Nerds only eat greens they don't puff them. :farole:

From what I gather he's unattractive lookswise and or in behaviour. :yacadiim:
And he's no real nerd. Nerds only eat greens they don't puff them. :farole:
Yeah, he got into smoking weed recently from our friend group. He's also definitely unattractive, but that's not really the problem. All my weed is getting smoked up by this dude and he ruins the conversation literally every time with some nerdy ass shit.
:jcoleno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, he got into smoking weed recently from our friend group. He's also definitely unattractive, but that's not really the problem. All my weed is getting smoked up by this dude and he ruins the conversation literally every time with some nerdy ass shit.

Does he have other friends, that do not indulge? If so, gently guide him back to them. He might be an addict. And this habit could destroy your wallet, interfere in his daily life and your socializing.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Is there a way to tell her not to bring him along with us?
Tell her that you're allergic to his moisturizers' smell or anything about him....:childplease:

If not, tell her the truth, and say to her bluntly "I don't fuk with your boy" :mybusiness:

gonna solve your issue prolly

Does he have other friends, that do not indulge? If so, gently guide him back to them. He might be an addict. And this habit could destroy your wallet, interfere in his daily life and your socializing.
Tell her that you're allergic to his moisturizers' smell or anything about him....:childplease:

If not, tell her the truth, and say to her bluntly "I don't fuk with your boy" :mybusiness:

gonna solve your issue prolly
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll definitely try talking to her alone about how incompatible he is with us and how he needs to hang out with more of his male friends. And if that doesn't work, I'll tell her straight up about all the other reasons.
:salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have one friend who always picks me up in her car and we see each other a few times a week. I really enjoy hanging out with her and most of her friends.

But sometimes she brings her one male friend with her. To be blunt, he is not the type of person who you want to hang out with. He's socially awkward, sometimes obnoxious, talks about nerdy things that I have no interest in, and not to mention he's thirsty af. I've caught him checking me out on more than one occasion and it makes me so uncomfortable. Like, we're supposed to be fucking friends, dude.
:drakewtf:
Not to mention, he never buys his own weed. Me and my friend are the only ones providing, and it makes me really annoyed knowing that this nigga is smoking up my stash. This is the part that really gets to me.
:francis:
Is there a way to tell her not to bring him along with us? She's known him for longer than me, and I can tell that she brings him along to socialize bc he's not the most popular person. But f*ck is he annoying. I want to talk about the latest drama, not about wrestling or fucking Yu-gi-oh.
:childplease:

francis.png
should-you-try-weed-to-soothe-your-pregnancy-woes-1024x576-1522864730.jpg

Why the f*ck would you start smoking weed, and what the hell got you into it. :umwhat:
Did you think that it was cool, and because all of your friends were doing it, you could also do it.:jcoleno:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why the f*ck would you start smoking weed, and what the hell got you into it. :umwhat:
Did you think that it was cool, and because all of your friends were doing it, you could also do it.:jcoleno:
That's Cali's lifestlye for ya..

It's a cool place but the lifestyle ain't it. Crips, weeds and sheeitz stuffs. Hell no:hova:

sounds like you are trying to get between 2 friends. She known him longer, so you are the new one and you are trying to steal his friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending