How to become rich?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most popular way is rent seeking.

Everything is pretty much corrupt. From tiny deals with small businesses to large contracts with corporations or governments.

The other way to get rich is by providing value to others.

I.e. Come up with a valuable service and and try to scale up.

Problem with that is you'll get quickly copied by your own clients, employees or even your family and they'll play dirty to win.

So if you want to get rich quick you'll need a mix of both.

Most popular way is rent seeking.

Everything is pretty much corrupt. From tiny deals with small businesses to large contracts with corporations or governments.

The other way to get rich is by providing value to others.

I.e. Come up with a valuable service and and try to scale up.

Problem with that is you'll get quickly copied by your own clients, employees or even your family and they'll play dirty to win.

So if you want to get rich quick you'll need a mix of both.

Give me an example of valuable service? And also what’s rent seeking?

Man, I have lazy $70k sitting in my account and I have no idea where to start business or how to make the money make more monies lol

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Give me an example of valuable service? And also what’s rent seeking?

Sxb learn how to internet.

1. IT services, business process consultation, design agency etc... Just sell services or goods others want to but.
2. Gain leverage on someone in a procurement Dept and get them to pay for your services (bribery, blackmail etc). It could be your company's services, outsourced work or made up services altogether. The whole point is to gain a competitive advantage by playing dirty.

Billions of dollars are being made today in your tuulo using the above methods if you're in the West.

It's even more extreme in Africa but that's a different story not worth getting into.

Sxb learn how to internet.

1. IT services, business process consultation, design agency etc... Just sell services or goods others want to but.
2. Gain leverage on someone in a procurement Dept and get them to pay for your services (bribery, blackmail etc). It could be your company's services, outsourced work or made up services altogether. The whole point is to gain a competitive advantage by playing dirty.

Billions of dollars are being made today in your tuulo using the above methods if you're in the West.

It's even more extreme in Africa but that's a different story not worth getting into.

I don’t understand but thanks for the info kkkkkk

Trending