How to become forex trader?

Yeah, I'd bin that idea. You'll lose that 10k very quickly

Best thing to do is open up an isa, deposit it and forget about it

@Wiil_Facaye as fellow darod ill help you are you asking how to trade or how to use the website?
Honestly instead of investing you should put the money in saving account bank that give money to you in interest while not touching your money:francis:

Forex trading isn't special all trading use the same chart to trade.
If I may give you a suggestion don't forex trade only traditional trade
Here is the difference between the 2
https://speedtrader.com/stock-trading-vs-forex-trading/
Is more dangerous then stock trading
Stock trading is long time investment on companies established companies are safe investment.
Avoid penny stocks:dead:
If you like to know how to read charts to trade I can get you started on the basics.
Avoid any trading that has leverages high risk high rewards.
First thing first create an account on tradingview.com is free.

Tukraq

VIP
Saving money is never smart and don’t promote interest on here. I’ll rather dabble with the stock market.
Saving accounts are hilarious lol, talking about flippping your money to 100k by the time your 60:russ: what the hell am I gonna do with 100k when I’m 60? By then it’s probably worthless due to inflation, the goal should be get rich now

Saving money is never smart and don’t promote interest on here. I’ll rather dabble with the stock market.
Saving accounts are hilarious lol, talking about flippping your money to 100k by the time your 60:russ: what the hell am I gonna do with 100k when I’m 60? By then it’s probably worthless due to inflation, the goal should be get rich now
How much money did either of you make from trading?
Trading is easy way to lose money not to toy with.
I told him to put it in saving account not because of interest which is bonus but so when opportunity rises he can invest in something like realistate
:rolleyes:
Investing in stocks in these times when Trump is hitting companies with tariff isn't smart at best even in good market he would be getting 10% yearly more than likely less than 3%.
Unless his leveraging he isn't doubling shit maybe not even in 10 years.
Microsoft/Google/Netflix anybody who invested in them got lucky chances of him finding companies like them is zero.:rolleyes:
@Wiil_Facaye interest rate for housing loan is rising get into the realistate business when the inevitable housing crash happens also look at things like btc avoid it today but if it reaches low amount like 3-4k invest don't leverage.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I told him to put it in saving account not because of interest which is bonus but so when opportunity rises he can invest in something like realistate
Investing in stocks in these times when Trump is hitting companies with tariff isn't smart at best even in good market he would be getting 10% yearly more than likely less than 3%.
Microsoft/Google/Netflix anybody who invested in them got lucky chances of him finding companies like them is zero.:rolleyes:
@Wiil_Facaye interest rate for housing loan is rising get into the realistate business when the inevitable housing crash happens also look at things like btc avoid it today but if it reaches low amount like 3-4k invest don't leverage.

Is this really you?

Tukraq

VIP
trading is an easy way to make or lose money, as was said on wolf of wall street you can become a millionaire over night or lose it all, worth the risk to me, why would I be talking about blue chip safe investments you don't get rich quick off that, trumps tariffs is good for making money, create market volatility which means big winners and losers, you got to take your chances

trading is an easy way to make or lose money, as was said on wolf of wall street you can become a millionaire over night or lose it all, worth the risk to me, why would I be talking about blue chip safe investments you don't get rich quick off that, trumps tariffs is good for making money, create market volatility which means big winners and losers, you got to take your chances
I gamble alot :manny:
Trading game is full of manipulation
Ex. Look at btc last 3-4 days
It broke support it shouldn't have(7700) didn't even test the next support(7200-6800) for a bounce off instead jumped 3k from a no trade zone in 7300-7400 and easily broke all resistance:manny:

Trending