How To Be A Fake Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducaale

President 2k20
both of you bald bastards are obsessed. have you both forsaken god becuz he blessed y'all with bidaar wangasaan? :mjlol::russ:

kkk iga daay icyarata aboowe, don't be bitter because allah gave you a bidaar wangassan at the tender age of 16 kkk.:russ::damn::deadmanny::deadpeter:
Actually I got my shiny bidaar at thirteen. It's a chick magnet because they can do their makeup in its reflection. Saliid marki la mariyo aad iyo aad bi u qurux badan tahay.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Actually I got my shiny bidaar at thirteen. It's a chick magnet because they can do their makeup in its reflection. Saliid marki la mariyo aad iyo aad bi u qurux badan tahay.
respect walahi you deal with the cards dealt to you, there are some guys who look good with a bidaar anyway:salute:

many somali guys i know never take off their caps cuz they're embarrassed to show their bidaar.:susp:

respect walahi you deal with the cards dealt to you, there are some guys who look good with a bidaar anyway:salute:

many somali guys i know never take off their caps cuz they're embarrassed to show their bidaar.:susp:
Guys like that are cucks. They tend to be atheists like @ArchBishopofAtheism who don baseball hats or Salafis who hide the genocide their follicles have suffered under a kefiyyah. Real men embrace their lack of skull fur because it makes them look meaner and looking mean gives you a psychological advantage in war. That's why secularists always rout Wahabbis in physical combat. We're just too savage.

They do? Where? Often times the secularists believe what the jihadists believe and have disagreements around the edges. That's a recipe for endless misery.
Every Salafi insurgency in the world has been decimated. Syria being one example.

Secularism is for the complete separation of politics and religion. How are they the same as jihadist headhackers?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Secularism is for the complete separation of politics and religion.
Do you think it's feasible to tell Muslims that their religion be kept out of public life? Who do you think would accept that? They don't view their religion as something that should be kept out of the public square. It's not a negative to them. It's a misguided idea to begin with. Total atheism is the way to go, like MSB

Do you think it's feasible to tell Muslims that their religion be kept out of public life? Who do you think would accept that? They don't view their religion as something that should be kept out of the public square. It's not a negative to them. It's a misguided idea to begin with. Total atheism is the way to go, like MSB
You're thinking like an atheist. There is an Islamic justification for the division between spiritual and temporal authority. Secularism exists to protect Islam from corruption because politicians always misuse it for their own creaturely desires. We see this time and time again. Uthman ibn Affan and Ali bin Abi Talib were murdered because the Sahaba could not agree on religion. The Prophet's grandsons Hassan and Hussein were killed because of religious disagreements with the Khalifa. If the Sahaba and the prophet's own family could not be safe from power hungry politicians, it stands to reason that the modern generation can do no better. If anything, their conduct can only be expected to be worse.

The Saudi royals claim that Allah supports their prohibition on female motorists and the Taliban maintain that Allah is against girls' education. I'm not as learned as these devout gentlemen, but I must have missed the Quranic verse on why xalimos are lousy drivers and can't be trusted to read. Maybe it's in Surah Mercedes. Politicians will always trample on the rights of Muslims. The history of Islam is the history of sectarian war between Muslim dynasties and empires. Have you been watching Yemen lately? The only way to safeguard Islam is to take it out of the hands of the political sphere altogether.

MSB was a gaal? I know he executed 10 wadaads who opposed his inheritance law ( and God bless him for cleansing Somalia of Saudi worshipers), but why do you say the poor guy was an atheist? Wishful thinking dare I say?

Status
Not open for further replies.