How to avoid shit-testing and manipulation from women

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
How do you avoid some womens constant shit-testing and manipulation?

Come with your best tips and tricks.

Halimos, if you dont have anything valuable to contribute, please hold your peas.

Sincerely,

Molotoff

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What is shit-testing?
Come join me using the urban dictionary for all the new words Kids make up these day

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Come join me using the urban dictionary for all the new words Kids make up these day

Lol FYI I’m very much down with the youtz.

giphy.gif

Girl: Wait, let me put you on hold baby my ex has been bothering me lately, I don't know what he wants.

Alpha: It's cool, hit me up when y'all two done talking about your boyfriends. *Click*

Girl: Wait, let me put you on hold baby my ex has been bothering me lately, I don't know what he wants.

Alpha: It's cool, hit me up when y'all two done talking about your boyfriends. *Click*
Yo bro u know that shit is a scam you lot pay thousands to learn this :ftw9nwa:

you just brush it off and don’t react to it, or make a joke out of it. Just work on being the best version of yourself and all this shit testing won’t mean anything to you

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I respect this question. But the ism is more complex than just shit tests.
If you're soaking up what I wrote down and take your time to reflect and act on it, you won't worry about shit tests after that. The girl will be more forgiving

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or long story short, learn how narcissist and bipolar niggas behave with women without actually being any of them.

I respect this question. But the ism is more complex than just shit tests.
If you're soaking up what I wrote down and take your time to reflect and act on it, you won't worry about shit tests after that. The girl will be more forgiving

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or long story short, learn how narcissist and bipolar niggas behave with women without actually being any of them.

Why someone with low self esteem?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why someone with low self esteem?
She doesn't exactly have to have low but rather someone who undervalues herself and her true gifts.

Why? Because a woman like that will appreciate the man more for helping her to see her best self thru him. A higher form of understanding and patience can occur in such dynamic.

Look at it like this: You wanna invest in a stock. What are you looking for? Usually an undervalued stock that after a thorough research you found out its worth way more than the market value. You'll get the best return of investment.

I'm not saying women are stocks but a man should definitely see a good woman as an investment.

But it takes a savvy investor/man to see that
And each savvy investor values different things and invests in a market that is the most suitable for one. What's a good investment to one person might be a disastrous choice to the other.

Women should also view a man as an investment of effort.
Before even shopping for potential stocks, the woman need to know what it means for a man to be masculine.
Is he cultivating it? Is he dynamic in nature, does he have a healthy balance of his masculine/feminine qualities, is he level-headed and calm in nature or does he get carried away with his emotions?
Does he know how to defend himself? Is he goal oriented. Does he ponder? Is he a thirsty man or is he a man who is self sufficient as far as companionship is concerned?
The most important question would be, Is he an understanding man? A man who is not wrong and strong. A man who can discern good counsel from bad counsel?

If you see a man who ticks most boxes, you need to ask yourself, how can I encourage him to nurture his aura, socially, sexually, spiritually, mentally, physically to become a dominant force to be reckoned with. A true teacher to your kids.

This is where a truly remarkable woman stands out from the dime a dozens of women that just floats where the wind blows them. A woman like that will no doubt land a man of high calibre. A woman like that is original in character and mindset.

Encourage your man to engage in martial arts to feel more confident in himself, his physical appearance and his ability to protect you. Encourage him to read books that will increase his wisdom for life so that he can be a better leader for the household.
Encourage him to eat healthier to be better in bed and to endure a hard working lifestyle.
Stuff like that should be enjoyed together and the kids will benefit tremendously by watching and copying their parents.

Marriage is a journey of two individuals growing together. Two companies with like minded company culture merging to form a conglomerate developing quality employees to become future leaders aka kids.
People think it's just having halal sex and raise kids.
Both men and woman should view life from a wholistic approach. Everything is connected and dependent on eachother to make a great ecosystem called life.

Now you understand where I'm coming from. Excuse the long ass post lol

Last edited: