How to ask this question

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Nin troll ba tahay.

:pachah1:
Nah I'm being honest I'm a somalilander before somali. My nation comes before my ethnicity. This is my flag
Screenshot_20210401-154253_Google.jpg

Nah I'm being honest I'm a somalilander before somali. My nation comes before my ethnicity. This is my flagView attachment 178468
Remember back in the day Somalis were loyal to their qabil not nation:pachah1:

some issaq sub clans would fight each other so did darods as well so being loyal to a nation doesn’t make sense when we all fought each other over qabils not nations

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Remember back in the day Somalis were loyal to their qabil not nation:pachah1:

some issaq sub clans would fight each other so did darods as well so being loyal to a nation doesn’t make sense when we all fought each other over qabils not nations
I'm not qabilist I really don't care about it 🤷🏽I love my nation through. Also I don't really care what some awoowes used to do back in the day. I stopped being a qabilist recently. I don't care about it no more.

Somaliland is my nation. Britain is my nationality/citizenship. So...
I know that’s your nation but your ethnicty is Somali then your nationalty is British how come they call you british-Somali but not lander

if you were born in somaliland your ethnicity would be Somali and your nationality would be somalilander :drakewtf:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I know that’s your nation but your ethnicty is Somali then your nationalty is British how come they call you british-Somali but not lander

if you were born in somaliland your ethnicity would be Somali and your nationality would be somalilander :drakewtf:
Shit isn't hard to understand stop overcomplicating s.h.i.t

Shit isn't hard to understand stop overcomplicating s.h.i.t
How am I over complicating things sxb There’s a difference between nationality and ethnicity

theres nothing wrong with being somalilander but your just dumb by saying your not Somali when the the official language and the ethnic makeup in Somaliland is Somali

a Somali from Somalia nationality would be Somalian but the ethnic group is somali

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
How am I over complicating things sxb There’s a difference between nationality and ethnicity

theres nothing wrong with being somalilander but your just dumb by saying your not Somali when the the official language and the ethnic makeup in Somaliland is Somali

a Somali from Somalia nationality would be Somalian but the ethnic group is somali
Bullshit. I know ma identity. U don't need to tell me anything. I'm a British Somalilander. Sheeko halkas bee ku damaty

Trending

Latest posts