How the world looks at Somalia

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Barre was right too level these langaabs . Time and time again they proving it.

I can only imagine the headache they caused im the 80s, if this is how their millenials are acting.

Somalia will not prospers with them.
they need to be subjugated not k*lled.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Next JK Rowling over here lmao
you are focusing on that huh

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
Barre was right too level these langaabs . Time and time again they proving it. I always thought they was miskeen lmao.

I can only imagine the headache they caused im the 80s, if this is how their millenials are acting.

Somalia will not prospers with them.
SL should be letting HY nomads even those not from the Sanaag region to settle all of Eastern Sanaag with the help of SL and HJ all of Eastern Sool. We tried with reer Jabarti, but you belong with your brothers in Somalia. Inshallah we get some drones from our Ethiopian & Emirati friends,

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
We already have independence, we are seeking recognition..are you dense naaya? As for triangle Wajaale,Gabiley,City,Ceerigaabo & Caynabo are all major Isaaq cities outside this delusional Somalian meme of the triangle. Let's not forgot that Hargeisa's population alone is larger than the entirety of PL including your desert of Mudug.

This is why it will remain, we will never dismantle SL just so Somalians can attempt to repeat it. SL is here to stay and there's nothing the undemocratically elected mayor of Xamar can do about it
Lmao bfrrr warya aint no way one clan gets to be a country Ik truth hurts lay of the khat bro. No one got defeated , each clan joined out of free will and they can leave any minute just like in khatumo. 30 years later and youre still crying about being a bunch of losers. Issaqland will never win against somaliweyn thats a fact. Cry about it. 🇸🇴🇸🇴🇸🇴

SL should be letting HY nomads even those not from the Sanaag region to settle all of Eastern Sanaag with the help of SL and HJ all of Eastern Sool. We tried with reer Jabarti, but you belong with your brothers in Somalia. Inshallah we get some drones from our Ethiopian & Emirati friends,

Come try guest of sanaag. Soon u will be calling me to fix ur mistakes.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
you want to bomb us or sum?

Garaad Awal

Lmao bfrrr warya aint no way one clan gets to be a qabiil. Ik truth hurts lay of the khat bro. No one got defeated , each clan join out of free will and they can leave any minute just like in khatumo. 30 years later and youre still crying about being a bunch of losers. Issaqland will never win against somaliweyn thats a fact. Cry about it. 🇸🇴🇸🇴🇸🇴
I swear all your kind does is copy & paste the same responses and emojis wallahi.

"Khaat, iidoor,Khaatumo, Isaaqland, I want to genocide you but also unite with you, wE anz are LIonz oF AfrikA Pro" while looking like this :mjlaugh:
DP3nTunXUAAtKgv.jpg

Garaad Awal

Come try guest of sanaag. Soon u will be calling me to fix ur mistakes.
I'm Habar Awal, I'll soon make sure my cousins have more than enough land in both regions with my full tacit support. We need you to leave for Somalia whether voluntarily or involuntarily. For national secruity purposes Jabarti cannot remain in Eastern Sool or Eastern Sanaag

Somaliland was rising from the ashes, picking up the rubble of the destroyed cities, while these man were eating American flags and fighting the UN. They are just a different breed.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I swear all your kind does is copy & paste the same responses and emojis wallahi.

"Khaat, iidoor,Khaatumo, Isaaqland, I want to genocide you but also unite with you, wE anz are LIonz oF AfrikA Pro" while looking like this :mjlaugh:
DP3nTunXUAAtKgv.jpg
Ofc you would hate on somalis. These are your closest kins the lafti nagaa :silanyolaugh:
08C32C59-D1D6-4B2B-B8BE-37067C65F1CE.jpeg

I'm Habar Awal, I'll soon make sure my cousins have more than enough land in both regions with my full tacit support. We need you to leave for Somalia whether voluntarily or involuntarily. For national secruity purposes Jabarti cannot remain in Eastern Sool or Eastern Sanaag

Ur borders are ded and surronded by my kin. Good luck.

Garaad Awal

Ur borders are ded and surronded by my kin. Good luck.
Didn't know you lived in Djibouti and the entire Ethio-SL border lmao the vast majority of the Ethio-SL border is inhabited by Isaaqs from Hawd & Fafaan region.As for the Dhulos in Ethiopia like Buhoodle, a simple call with their master Abiy would suffice :mjlaugh:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Again trying to make us out to hate Somalis. We have no beef with Somalis in Djibouti or Ethiopia. We have beef with the Somalian Govt and those who support this UN colony
Im gonna stay quiet cus i dont wanna get cancelled. :dabcasar:

Trending