Yaraye

VIP
Im going to be honest your family did well may Allah bless them if I had kids this is what I would do.
That being said those boys went through hell
These guys went through alot.
Im kinda envying ur cousins rn cos I was allowed to do everything I wanted and it literally destroyed me taken so many years to become disciplined and I am still dying inside
Its funny cuz when I was young I'd see my classmate and friend's freedom and be jealous. Now that I'm older, I realize that what my mother and the adults in my family did kept me, my siblings, and my cousins away from so much issues that the young struggle with today. Being forced at home all the time unless duty call you out has eliminated a lot of problems that we would have encountered. I also agree that I'm most likely gonna raise my own children like this.

even tho, I talk a bit wild on here my speech irl is vastly different. I'm what's considered "the good girl" who doesn't interact with people, keeps her head down, clean rep, does her shaqo, doesn't go out, and goes directly home. All of us kids are. If I dared to talk irl like I talk on here, you'd discover my corpse :russ:

I remember when I was in high school, teachers would ask my mother to give my classmate's parents classes on how to straighten out their children. They asked my aunts before, but my aunts said that they got a lot of their parental style from my mother (which I actually didn't know, some of my cousins are close in age with me and grew up together.) My siblings, I, and all my cousins went to this school. The teachers knew we were all related and wondered how out of all 10, none of us had any behavioral/ grade issues. In each family there is at least one sibling that causes an issue at school, but there was none in ours. Such a huge family, yet all of us has the same behavior. Superb grades and great aklaq (we did occasionally get in trouble for talk in class, but that was the worst we would do). We all were respectful to our teachers, never cursed, kept our heads down, studied hard, got good grades, played with our friends (same gender). Tho the teachers were impressed by our upbringing, they were a bit freaked out about how we all act the same and had no personality :dwill: :russ: . I have younger cousins who still attend this school with this same behavior. These teachers still be shocked looooool! If these teachers only knew the tights leash that we are all put on at home :drakelaugh::russ:
What really made this strictness possible was that my mother, me, my siblings, grandma, aunts and cousins all lived in the same apartment complex. We were all neighbors and so all of us kids had aunts, uncle, grandma, mother watching our every move instead of one parent. There was no privacy at home. We didn't have locked doors to our rooms and weren't allowed to be in there is we weren't asleep. If I farted that morning while getting ready for school, you best believe my aunts, cousins, grandma would all know by noon. :russ: . After salad subax all my aunts, mother, and grandma would be talking about what's up. No privacy I tell you! :damn:

Last edited:

Strawberry

π’šπ’π’–π’„,Soomaalinimada,π’–π’π’˜π’’π’†π’˜
I’m here for it
big brother hello GIF by globaltv

get them misogynist pr!cks

even tho, I talk a bit wild on here my speech irl is vastly different. I'm what's considered "the good girl" who doesn't interact with people, keeps her head down, clean rep, does her shaqo, doesn't go out, and goes directly home. All of us kids are. If I dared to talk irl like I talk on here, you'd discover my corpse :russ:
That is the ideal wife, u will find a husband easily

f these teachers only knew the tights leash that we are all put on at home :drakelaugh::russ:
What really made this strictness possible was that my mother, me, my siblings, grandma, aunts and cousins all lived in the same apartment complex. We were all neighbors and so all of us kids had aunts, uncle, grandma, mother watching our every move instead of one parent. There was no privacy at home. We didn't have locked doors to our rooms and weren't allowed to be in there is we weren't asleep. If I farted that morning while getting ready for school, you best believe my aunts, cousins, grandma would all know by noon. :russ: . After salad subax all my aunts, mother, and grandma would be talking about what's up. No privacy I tell you! :damn:
Ngl that sounds like hell I couldn't be patient with that

I'm older, I realize that what my mother and the adults in my family did kept me, my siblings, and my cousins away from so much issues that the young struggle with today. Being forced at home all the time unless duty call you out has eliminated a lot of problems that we would have encountered. I also agree that I'm most likely gonna raise my own children like this.

U dont realise how much fitna you were saved from tbh

Yaraye

VIP
Ngl u need privacy that was too far
do you still live with your family?
yep, will live with my family until marriage. Living alone terrifies me :holeup:. Watched too much horror movies to live alone:idontlike: The nice thing tho is that my aunts, uncles, and cousins moved to a different city, some moved several minutes from us, we also moved. the families kind of split up. It's been several months. I'm still getting used to the quietness after being neighbors for my entire life. we get together every weekend tho.

Trending