How the Prophet ﷺ Taught Hope | Dr. Omar Suleiman

wth... Omar Suleiman????

the Sufis really are in league with the West.
What do Sufis have to do with this?

Imam Omar Suleiman is sincere knowledgeable speaker who has contributed a lot. His
“controversial” views and actions do not negate his knowledge in the religion of Islam. Also i’m guessing you’re a Daniel Haqiqatjou fanboy who bought into his false narrative, his attacks against Imam Omar Suleiman and Yaqeen institute has been debunked here:

Lastly, instead of nit-picking and primarily looking for the faults in other Muslims, focus on your own faults first.

Imam Omar Suleiman is sincere knowledgeable speaker who has contributed a lot. His
“controversial” views and actions do not negate his knowledge in the religion of Islam. Also i’m guessing you’re a Daniel Haqiqatjou fanboy who bought into his false narrative, his attacks against Imam Omar Suleiman and Yaqeen institute has been debunked here:

Moreover, instead of nit-picking and primarily looking for the faults in other Muslims, focus on your own faults first.

No, I'm not a Daniel Haqiaqtjou "fanboy". Also calling someone a "fanboy" isn't really an argument. I could just as easily call you a Omar Suleiman "fanboy".

No, the reality is Omar Suleiman is someone who shouldn't be listened to. Hanging out with lgbt activists at pagan rituals isn't part of Islam.

OmarSuleiman.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Tamir theres no point arguing with CIA operative @Omar del Sur

He’s the clearest jaasuus I’ve seen in my life.

The only reason he is on SSpot is to trap Faraaxs by posting all this radical rhetoric then reporting anyone who supports him.

No, I'm not a Daniel Haqiaqtjou "fanboy". Also calling someone a "fanboy" isn't really an argument. I could just as easily call you a Omar Suleiman "fanboy".

No, the reality is Omar Suleiman is someone who shouldn't be listened to. Hanging out with lgbt activists at pagan rituals isn't part of Islam.

View attachment 215931

We shouldn’t listen to Omar Suleiman but we should listen to a YouTube troll by the name of “Nasir al-Hanbali” who doesn’t have a job other than attacking other Muslims and looking for their faults.

A sincere person of faith tries to make as many excuses for his brothers as possible and if he’s in doubt, he contacts them privately to seek as much clarification from them as possible. However, looking for faults and slip-ups to damage someone’s reputation is a sign of a fasiq evil slanderer who deserves to be flogged as a believers reputation is sacred.

As for Imam Omar Suleiman, you have lied. He does not support liberalism. Also he did make a mistake in that protest and he clarified it here:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Lastly, instead of nit-picking and primarily looking for the faults in other Muslims, focus on your own faults first.

What? Daniel Haqiqatjou presented clear evidence which showed Omar Soleiman to be engaging in a pagan ritual performed by sodomite priests. There is nothing to debunk here, his deviant behaviour is clear as day.

And here you see how "Yaqeen" promotes the false concept of evolution.

And here is some more deviance from "Yaqeen".

What? Daniel Haqiqatjou presented clear evidence which showed Omar Soleiman to be engaging in a pagan ritual performed by sodomite priests. There is nothing to debunk here, his deviant behaviour is clear as day.

Imam Omar Suleiman has already admitted his mistake and repented from it. A slip-up does not destroy his credibility neither does an unintentional slip-up destroy all the hard work and khair he has done for Muslims.

As for the article where a writer of Yaqeen allegedly promotes evolution. Yaqeen has made a disclaimer in the past which even Daniel supported:

Yaqeen is a platform that promotes dialogue and civil discussions between scholars from different lines of thought and explicitly states on each paper that:

“Yaqeen does not endorse any of the personal views of the authors on any platform. Our team is diverse on all fronts, allowing for constant, enriching dialogue that helps us produce high-quality research.”

Daniel himself agreed with this disclaimer and even supported Yaqeen’s approach as a platform before he started attacking Yaqeen continuously since he is no longer part of the organization.

718E6EDB-993D-4D40-9DE9-30290330E3B4.jpeg

We shouldn’t listen to Omar Suleiman but we should listen to a YouTube troll by the name of “Nasir al-Hanbali” who doesn’t have a job other than attacking other Muslims and looking for their faults.

How do you know that about Nasir Al Hanbali?

I know him personally in real life. He is not just a YouTuber. He just happens to have a YouTube channel. He is way more qualified than probably any person on this forum. I could go in detail but I only refrain to protect his privacy.

Yaqeen is blatantly a front for promoting "Westernized Islam". They remind me of the famous RAND report. I wouldn't be surprised if they're funded by the US government.

Also this idea that it's some sort of big crime to refute deviants, that it's haraam backbiting- the scholars have refuted this. It is perfectly legitimate to refute deviants. Protecting the din is more important than protecting the Omar Suleimans and Yasir Qadhis.

I don't get how the Sufis see all that stuff and can be okay with it. Is protecting Omar Suleiman more important or is protecting the din more important? Do you care about Islam or do you not? And if you care about Islam and you care about preserving it- intact- how can you not have a problem with Yaqeen?

And then when people like Haqiqatjou come and try to protect the din against these types- they come and attack people like him. They should be happy that people are trying to protect the din but they're more concerned with protecting these personalities.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Imam Omar Suleiman has already admitted his mistake and repented from it. A slip-up does not destroy his credibility neither does an unintentional slip-up destroy all the hard work and khair he has done for Muslims.

As for the article where a writer of Yaqeen allegedly promotes evolution. Yaqeen has made a disclaimer in the past which even Daniel supported:

Yaqeen is a platform that promotes dialogue and civil discussions between scholars from different lines of thought and explicitly states on each paper that:

“Yaqeen does not endorse any of the personal views of the authors on any platform. Our team is diverse on all fronts, allowing for constant, enriching dialogue that helps us produce high-quality research.”

Daniel himself agreed with this disclaimer and even supported Yaqeen’s approach as a platform before he started attacking Yaqeen continuously since he is no longer part of the organization.

It isn't a "mistake" or a "slipup", he engaged in a mushrik ritual and let one of the sodomite priests draw a cross on Muslim womans head with oil. He 100% knew what was happening and he backpedaled afterwards due to the well deserved backlash.

You think it's appropriate for a Muslim person to attend a protest led by sodomites, christians and jews? Be honest with yourself and everyone else here, it is without a doubt that what he did destroys his credibility. It is on "Yaqeen" as an institution which purports to be Islamic to remove these unislamic views instead of promoting them.

وَالْمُؤْمِنُوْنَ وَالْمُؤْمِنٰتُ بَعْضُهُمْ اَوْلِيَاۤءُ بَعْضٍۘ يَأْمُرُوْنَ بِالْمَعْرُوْفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَيُقِيْمُوْنَ الصَّلٰوةَ وَيُؤْتُوْنَ الزَّكٰوةَ وَيُطِيْعُوْنَ اللّٰهَ وَرَسُوْلَهٗ ۗاُولٰۤىِٕكَ سَيَرْحَمُهُمُ اللّٰهُ ۗاِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَزِيْزٌ حَكِيْمٌ

The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give Zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those – Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

[al-Tawbah 9:71]

وَلْتَكُنْ مِّنْكُمْ اُمَّةٌ يَّدْعُوْنَ اِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُوْنَ بِالْمَعْرُوْفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ ۗ وَاُولٰۤىِٕكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُوْنَ

And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ اُمَّةٍ اُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُوْنَ بِالْمَعْرُوْفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُوْنَ بِاللّٰهِ ۗ وَلَوْ اٰمَنَ اَهْلُ الْكِتٰبِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَّهُمْ ۗ مِنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُوْنَ وَاَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفٰسِقُوْنَ

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:110]

عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : ( من رأى منكم منكرا فليغيره بيده ، فإن لم يستطع فبلسانه ، فإن لم يستطع فبقلبه ، وذلك أضعف الإيمان ) رواه مسلم .

he Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by at least hating it and believing that it is wrong], and that is the weakest of faith.” Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh.

@Tamir theres no point arguing with CIA operative @Omar del Sur

He’s the clearest jaasuus I’ve seen in my life.

The only reason he is on SSpot is to trap Faraaxs by posting all this radical rhetoric then reporting anyone who supports him.

radical rhetoric such as... being against mawlid? I'm going to call the government and tell them "such-and-such thinks mawlid is an innovation!"? "such-and-such thinks it's inappropriate for Omar Suleiman to march with an lgbt priestess"?

I would like to know what this radical rhetoric of mine is. Can you or anyone show me? What- praying to saints is haraam? Don't revolt against Muslim rulers?

Anyways, it's funny- one minute I'm supposedly a shill for Putin, next I'm supposedly working for the CIA.

I have never said you worked for anyone aside from the CIA.

Its so clear that you’re a bait.

That's quite an accusation to make just because I don't agree with your leftist sjw ideology. But it's no surprise, antifa types aren't above lying to attack their opponents. Btw telling lies is a munafiq trait.

Yaqeen is blatantly a front for promoting "Westernized Islam". They remind me of the famous RAND report. I wouldn't be surprised if they're funded by the US government.

Not many people are aware of RAND and their goal which is to change islam.

a thread should be made on them, many of these modern day "duaat" are clearly working with them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That's quite an accusation to make just because I don't agree with your leftist sjw ideology. But it's no surprise, antifa types aren't above lying to attack their opponents. Btw telling lies is a munafiq trait.

It isn’t because of your views, a lot of people on SSpot share your views and you don’t see me accusing them.

So using that deflection is weak.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have never said you worked for anyone aside from the CIA.

Its so clear that you’re a bait.
Why give himself away, though? "I'm a Mexican-American convert who likes being around other Muslims" kulaha.

Trending

Latest posts