How the inept Farmaajo can fix the security situation in xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Make Banaadir the next federal member state (let them make their own army, and other security forces) and move the capital to a smaller and easier town to deal with. I would recommend between PL and GM in Mudug near the coast (I’d prefer the deep south but as we know the security situation is awful there), but knowing the incompetent FGS they won’t do this and we will be hearing about another car bomb in xamar in 2020 sadly.

Last edited:
They should just have a policy of see something say something like we do here. But instead their should be a financial incentive for being a good citizen and preventing deaths. It doesn’t have to be much, but I’m sure people would be participating more.

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
Make Banaadir the next federal member state (let them make their own army, and other security forces) and move the capital to a smaller and easier town to deal with. I would recommend between PL and GM in Mudug near the coast (I’d prefer the deep south but as we know the security situation is awful there), but knowing the incompetent FGS they won’t do this and we will be hearing about another car bomb in xamar in 2020 sadly.
Let them make their own army?

Is this the medieval times where every lord had his own army?

You’re right on that.
Last year i had great hopes for this Ethiopian lackey but he’s the worst president ever.
You and me as well. If he was only a Western lackey I'd have more respect for him, but our eternal enemies Ethiopia, who's broke as well?

Who could replace him though, someone from the diaspora - not a fresh-off the boat taxi driver, I mean a properly educated man, or a nationalist Raxanweyne/Dir?

I dont think you understand, Even if its not fair or is fair it doesn't matter ! SOMALIA IS FINISHED IF BANAADIR BECOMES A STATE AT THIS TIME! WE WOULD REVERT TO FIEFDOMS !

Look at what the current administration is doing Dealing with Federal member states ! it would be impossible if that were the case with a banaadir state as well.

Outsource the security 2 private market, when was the last time any government involvement worked?

Privetly own security contractors are booming in Muqdisho.

The free market will correct it self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts