How the hell did black people in South Africa allow apartheid to happen?

Least they weren't the Aztecs and incas who were conquered by less than 500 people. Lmao these were mega civilization easily numbering in the million in population, yet they were toppled by 500 Spaniards.

I think military technology and allies play a role in the successful conquering of any place. The whites in south Africa, although a minority, were backed by powerful countries and were militarily more advanced. These two things combined greatly contributed to their success in south Africa.

Least they weren't the Aztecs and incas who were conquered by less than 500 people. Lmao these were mega civilization easily numbering in the million in population, yet they were toppled by 500 Spaniards.

that is not actually accurate. they were conquered by an alliance of Spaniards with rival tribes. The Aztecs were oppressing other tribes and so the Spaniards allied with the disgruntled tribes.

the Tlaxcans for example

Tlaxcalans Fight Alongside of Spaniards

I don't think it was the weapons. most africans are easy to subject mentally. they're pushed around in their own country by europeans, indians, arabs and chinese and they cry racism but won't do anything about it.
The Zulu were pretty strong and united. There's only so much you can do against an enemy with artillery.

The Zulu were pretty strong and united. There's only so much you can do against an enemy with artillery.
they're very mentall weak people is the main problem. look at south africans today. they get discriminated by the subcontinent descendants in their own country

I think military technology and allies play a role in the successful conquering of any place. The whites in south Africa, although a minority, were backed by powerful countries and were militarily more advanced. These two things combined greatly contributed to their success in south Africa.

:ufdup: majority of native indians died because of diseases that came from Europe.. European were nasty and alot of them used to never take shower or bath.

they're very mentall weak people is the main problem. look at south africans today. they get discriminated by the subcontinent descendants in their own country

I was mainly commenting on the original post as to why they weren't able to run their country then. They have no excuse now though, so you ain't wrong.

@Kanini I don't blame them 100%, the europeans were pretty brutal, especially the belgians, dutch and french, but I'm just glad that our ancestors had the likes of the Sayid (rh) and the dervishes who fought the british and italians for decades even though they had less weapons and even after losing they set clear boundaries for the europeans so they wouldn't try to act better then them in their own land...I really do think spirit plays an important role in the extent your enemy can subjugate you

I have seen a south african black complaining about an indian being racist to them Indians in south africa are like less then 1 percent how they let that happen just make an example of the indian and just kill him so others will never try i dont onow why they so weak 60 million of them against 5 million whites

@Kanini I don't blame them 100%, the europeans were pretty brutal, especially the belgians, dutch and french, but I'm just glad that our ancestors had the likes of the Sayid (rh) and the dervishes who fought the british and italians for decades even though they had less weapons and even after losing they set clear boundaries for the europeans so they wouldn't try to act better then them in their own land...I really do think spirit plays an important role in the extent your enemy can subjugate you

I'm glad our hard-headedness can be a blessing at times, otherwise we would've been subjected to an inferiority complex that's hard to break out of. We were able to accomplish some of the things that you've listed. I definitely agree with that last bit.

The usual stuff. Zulus started killing each other and the other Bantu tribes, the Zulu chiefs sold their arseholes to the Dutch boers and British settlers in exchange of land and power but they were tricked and by the time they wanted to fight back it was already too late as the white settlers in South Africa had guns, and established economic dominance, the rest is history

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Aztec Empire big? Ni99a Azec Empire was small as hell.
1586293462500.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

1586293658500.png

Trending