How the hell can you blow nearly £10 million in a decade?

Bohol

VIP
What a a waste. Bedded 4,000 women though :damedamn:.

Lotto lout Michael Carroll reveals he is 'happier now' working seven days a week as a £10-an-hour coalman after blowing £10m jackpot on drink, drugs and brothels (and claims he slept with 4,000 women)

21079470-7691931-image-a-77_1573869969410.jpg

Lotto lout Michael Carroll reveals he has a new job working as a £10-an-hour coalman after blowing his £9.7million jackpot.

He described the ten years of blowing his multi-million fortune on drink, drugs and brothels as 'the best ten years of my life for a pound'.

But now he works as a coalman in Moray, Scotland - a far cry from his short-lived lavish lifestyle.

'I don't look back with any regrets that's for sure. It was ten years of fun for a pound, you can't go wrong with that,' Mickey told The Mirror.

'I wouldn't want to turn the clock back. But I live a good, free lifestyle now and I'm happier because I've got my life back.'

He bought the lucky £1 ticket when he was just 19 years old and was working as a binman in Norfolk. But it wasn't long before the life-changing sum had been put to questionable use.

'I'd wake up, do three line of Charlie (cocaine) and drink half a bottle of vodka before I got out of bed.'

21091648-7691931-image-m-29_1573914362621.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ffpxnjqVGihwHGjkqGQ8qf8tqdLKpBsWW_0f9YZ-Ss6F8

Doing coke and vodka first thing in the morning? I don’t believe that was the 10 best years of his life I’ll bet he was miserable. What happy man does drugs and alcohol like that? Why else would he be happy at 10/hr, because he realized he had no discipline and that life style just wasn’t for him

Bohol

VIP
Doing coke and vodka first thing in the morning? I don’t believe that was the 10 best years of his life I’ll bet he was miserable. What happy man does drugs and alcohol like that? Why else would he be happy at 10/hr, because he realized he had no discipline and that life style just wasn’t for him

Cadaan people in general love booze and trying drugs so not surprising.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Imagine the mountain of coke you can buy with that.

Almost OD'd just thinking about it.

Sol

?
Most lottery winners tend to lose it all to be honest poor people are not good with vast amounts of money that's why you see people living in council estates wearing designer shoes worth thousands but still going to work on the bus:manny: and thats just a few thousands now imagine x1000 that, their mind cant even handle it :bell:

I do all three sometimes combined them:whoo::manny:

Lotto lout Michael Carroll reveals he is 'happier now' working seven days a week as a £10-an-hour coalman after blowing £10m jackpot on drink, drugs and brothels (and claims he slept with 4,000 women)

Lotto lout Michael Carroll reveals he has a new job working as a £10-an-hour coalman after blowing his £9.7million jackpot.

He described the ten years of blowing his multi-million fortune on drink, drugs and brothels as 'the best ten years of my life for a pound'.

But now he works as a coalman in Moray, Scotland - a far cry from his short-lived lavish lifestyle.

'I don't look back with any regrets that's for sure. It was ten years of fun for a pound, you can't go wrong with that,' Mickey told The Mirror.

'I wouldn't want to turn the clock back. But I live a good, free lifestyle now and I'm happier because I've got my life back.'

He bought the lucky £1 ticket when he was just 19 years old and was working as a binman in Norfolk. But it wasn't long before the life-changing sum had been put to questionable use.

'I'd wake up, do three line of Charlie (cocaine) and drink half a bottle of vodka before I got out of bed.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ffpxnjqVGihwHGjkqGQ8qf8tqdLKpBsWW_0f9YZ-Ss6F8
Haram money. Now he earns halal thats why.

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah but 1 in 3 remember. That’s not surprising to me at all. Lot of Somalis suffer from problems like depression and substance abuse, the two go hand in hand, it doesn’t mean you’re happy doing it
rich people are on drugs all the time, no depression involved, they take it to have a good time and experience the feeling

That's $2,500 per woman. :damn:

He would have been better of going to a brothel.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
wow I was reading about the young mom that won 88 million (after taxes) losing it all, I believe she was even sued by her church for not coughing up enough and her boyfriend blowing millions. I wish she had the right people around her and not leeches :)

Apollo

VIP
This can be used as pro-right-wing propaganda to show that ''the free market'' works and that rich people who maintain their wealth are deservedly rich. @Prince Abubu @Bohol

I don't trust the media any longer. They often have agendas with news stories.

This can be used as pro-right-wing propaganda to show that ''the free market'' works and that rich people who maintain their wealth are deservedly rich. @Prince Abubu @Bohol

I don't trust the media any longer. They often have agendas with news stories.

£10M isn't what I would call wealthy. That's Middle-class in most places. You can blow that amount of money in a few years.

The true elite can't spend their money fast enough e.g. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg etc. They will never stop being billionaires, let alone go bankrupt. They didn't earn it, the stole it. Nobody earns a billion dollars, that's physically impossible.

Apollo

VIP
£10M isn't what I would call wealthy. That's Middle-class in most places. You can blow that amount of money in a few years.

The true elite can't spend their money fast enough e.g. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg etc. They will never stop being billionaires, let alone go bankrupt. They didn't earn it, the stole it. Nobody earns a billion dollars, that's physically impossible.

Yeah, it's not that much, but still the narrative of ''if you are stupid and rich, you will lose it all'' is being spun. Often this isn't even true as rich stupid people hire wealth managers and they take care of it for them and they can continue to be rich for generations. If you have lots of money it is very easy to make money.

Trending