they even get paid to go to college
Somalis are truly cursed

and..

:mjkkk:

rIyS1TO.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I feel like we should judge the Somali diaspora in two decades time.

After all, we are a refugee group and many of the adults were unskilled immigrants.

In 20 years, the young generation will be middle aged and maybe then we will have good indicators as to success.

Apollo

VIP
I feel like we should judge the Somali diaspora in two decades time.

There are many Somali fobs in Europe who came during the Al-Shabaab wave and then also ones who hopped on the 2015-2018 Syrian refugee wave.

Some still coming, but much lower than before 2018.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There are many fobs in Europe who came during the Al-Shabaab wave and then also ones who hopped on the 2015-2018 Syrian refugee wave.

Yeah I think you will see Somalis become comfortably middle class as a whole by 2040 or even earlier.

Places like America will be an anomaly due to their substandard societal issues.

There are many Somali fobs in Europe who came during the Al-Shabaab wave and then also ones who hopped on the 2015-2018 Syrian refugee wave.

I notice all other Muslim groups become home and business owners within limited time of their stay in the country, they borrow money from the bank to start up business or buy their own homes, except for us Somalis we are told to never borrow money or explore our option in the economical system because apparently everything except for receiving welfare checks is haram according to our sheikhs and self learned imams, that's one of the reasons why we are economically behind other groups of Muslims

I notice all other Muslim groups become home and business owners within limited time of their stay in the country, they borrow money from the bank to start up business or buy their own homes, except for us Somalis we are told to never borrow money or explore our option in the economical system because apparently everything except for receiving welfare checks is haram according to our sheikhs and self learned imams, that's one of the reasons why we are economically behind other groups of Muslims
riba is haraaaaam!!!!😡

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The negro mindset is inferior and thus not applicable for the modern world. This is reality sxb.
That’s what I was thinking, caadans and anybody other than madow would prolly succeed in Europe. You can’t run from the madow stereotypes in the west it applies everywhere

Trending